[EWR Diary] WWE 2005 by Soft

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Sorry wegen der Unbeständigkeit, doch ich denke es wird nun viele mehr interessieren wenn es heutzutage spielt..

Titelträger sind:

World Heavyweight: HHH
      WWE Women`s:Molly Holly

alle anderen sind vakant

Fehden sind:

Edge vs Shawn Michaels 100
      Eddie Guerrero vs Big Show 100
      Triple H vs Randy Orton 100
      John Cena vs JBL 100
      John Heidenreich vs Rob Van Dam 80
      Y2J vs Muhammed Hassan 88
      Dudley Boyz vs Hardcore Holly & Charlie Haas 80
      House of Pain(Rhyno & Abyss) vs La Resistance 56

Abyss ist übrigens der einzigste Neuzugang..und Rico und Rikishi sind auch wieder da!

Kurt Angle suffered an Injury! He will be back in 9 long months!

John Cena is walking backstage, when he meets John Bradshaw Layfield. They trade insults, get in each others faces, but eventually walk off without coming to blows.

John Bradshaw Layfield is backstage. He got on THE STICK~! and talked trash about John Cena, continuing their feud. To the death, I say!

Billy Kidman vs Chavo Guerrero vs Rey Mysterio vs Ultimo Dragon.

Match Background: This will be a four corners bout. This match is for the WWE Cruiserweight title.

The Match: Spinning back kick from Billy Kidman. Spin kick by Billy Kidman to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. There's a two count on the pin. Chavo flips out of a Billy Kidman bodyslam attempt. Chavo tags out to Ultimo Dragon. Spin kick by Ultimo Dragon to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Ultimo Dragon misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee accidentally! Back heel kick off the second rope, Kidman goes down. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Second rope flying axe handle, Kidman goes down. One day, Dragon might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Kidman reverses a Ultimo Dragon hammerlock. Tag to Rey Mysterio. Lightning kick by Mysterio on Dragon. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Ultimo Dragon reverses a hip toss. Dragon uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Back heel kick off the second rope, Mysterio goes down. Tag to Billy Kidman. Mysterio takes a flying neckbreaker from Billy Kidman. Diamond Dust from Billy Kidman and Mysterio is out! Rey Mysterio gets knocked to the ground by Kidman, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Shooting Star Press!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over.

My Opinion: Nothing offensive, but nothing too special either. **1\2 rating.

General Manager Al Snow is backstage, and announces that at the next show we will see Booker T and Carlito Cool fight one on one for the US Title!

Carlito Cool is backstage. He was out there to hype a match against Booker T. Good way to get the fans interested in what is coming up

Booker T vs Rico.

Match Background: None.

The Match: Implant DDT by Rico! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Booker takes a NICE hurrancarana from Rico. Covers for a quick two count. Rico gets taken down out of nowhere! Booker slams Rico. Booker T with a spinning neckbreaker on Rico. There's a two count on the pin. Powerbomb on Rico. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Flying shoulder tackle by Booker sends Rico CRASHING to the mat. Booker T gets taken down out of nowhere! SUPER frankensteiner on Booker, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Covers for a quick two count. Springboard dropkick from Rico. Nicely done. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Rico hits a rolling kick on Booker. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Rico strikes Booker. Booker T fights out of a grapple. Running knee lift from Booker T. Powerbomb on Rico. Rico can barely stand. Here it comes - Scissors Kick. 1....2...3, it's finished. Carlito Cool comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Carlito Cool drops Booker to the canvas. Carlito Cool quickly locks on the Inverted Figure Four! Booker T has been left down on the canvas.

My Opinion: Nothing special...nothing special at all. *1/4

Kyo Dai vs The Dudley Boyz vs The Basham Brothers vs Rikishi and Scotty.

Match Background: This will be an elimination bout. The Dudley Boyz are one of the most experienced teams in the promotion. This match is for the WWE Tag Team titles.

The Match: Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Danny Basham ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Bodyslam by Danny. Danny tags out to Doug Basham. Doug Basham connects with a HARD right hand, sending the opponent down to the mat again. Covers for a quick two count. Bubba backdrops Doug Basham out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Bubba Ray Dudley. Tag to Akio. Akio hits a dropkick on Doug Basham and gets right back up. SUPER frankensteiner on Basham, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Tag to Sakoda. Kyo Dai hook up Basham, then hit a double suplex. Hooks the leg for a two count. Basham reverses a Sakoda hammerlock. Basham drives a HARD forearm into the chest of Sakoda. Tag between Doug Basham and Rikishi. Rikishi slams Sakoda down. Sakoda is sure in trouble now. There's a two count on the pin. Tag to Doug Basham. Rikishi gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Basham! Rikishi reverses a waistlock. Powerslam from Rikishi on Basham. ONE...TWO...THREE. Rikishi defeats Basham. D-Von slams Rikishi. Powerbomb on Rikishi. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Tag to Akio. Rikishi takes a flying neckbreaker from Akio. Tag to Bubba Ray Dudley. Rikishi walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Powerbomb on Rikishi. The ref gets into position, administers the three count, and it's over. Bubba Ray Dudley pins Rikishi. Northern Lights Bomb very nearly crushes the spine of Bubba! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Flying shoulder tackle by Sakoda sends Bubba CRASHING to the mat. Sakoda misses a clothesline. BAAACK Body drop by Sakoda gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Hooks the leg for a two count. Bubba tags out to D-Von Dudley. The Dudley Boyz whip Sakoda into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Sakoda charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Sakoda blocks a punch. Sakoda tags out to Akio. Akio crushes D-Von with a running senton. Vicious kick to the teeth from Akio. Bubba Ray Dudley gets knocked to the ground by Akio, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Through the air, Dai Time! 1....2....3.

My Opinion: Usually, this is designated for good matches that were usually way too short for some reason. What's your excuse? *3/4

20 Man Battle Royal.

Match Background: This match is for the WWE World title.

The Match: Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, The Undertaker ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. D-Von Dudley got bundled out by Undertaker. (Elimination # 1) Superkick by Rey Mysterio practically knocks out all of Akio's teeth! Mysterio threw Akio over the top rope, but Akio skinned the cat to save himself! Chavo hits a punch, but takes one right back. Again! A slugfest erupts in the ring! John threw Chavo Guerrero all the way over the top rope to the floor. No question about that one. (Elimination # 2) Eddie takes a headbutt from Big Show. Show threw Eddie Guerrero all the way over the top rope to the floor. No question about that one. (Elimination # 3) Show slams Gangrel down and motions to the crowd. Gangrel got bundled out by Show. (Elimination # 4) STIFF~! chop lights up Cena who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Bubba Ray Dudley just KILLS John Cena! Bradshaw scoops and slams Rob Van Dam. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Death valley driver by John Bradshaw Layfield! No one executes that move properly anymore. Weak bodyslam by John. John tried to eliminate John Cena, who hung onto the top rope for dear life! STIFF~! chop lights up Haas who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Charlie Haas got eliminated by Booker. (Elimination # 5) Bodyslam by Bubba. Danny Basham got eliminated by Bubba. (Elimination # 6) Bradshaw slams Billy Kidman down and motions to the crowd. Billy Kidman got bundled out by Bradshaw. (Elimination # 7) Undertaker hits a right hand. Bubba Ray Dudley was eliminated by Undertaker. (Elimination # 8) Rey Mysterio connects with a back heel kick on Akio and gets back up quickly. Akio was eliminated by Mysterio. (Elimination # 9) Mysterio takes a back suplex. Rey Mysterio got eliminated by Cena. (Elimination # 10) Basham is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Death valley driver by Booker T! No one executes that move properly anymore. Flying shoulder tackle by Cena sends Show CRASHING to the mat. Show takes a headbutt from John Cena. Full nelson slam on Show. Undertaker threw Big Show over the top rope, but Big Show skinned the cat to save himself! Weak bodyslam by Carribean. Carribean threw John Cena over the top rope, but John Cena skinned the cat to save himself! Big Show takes a butterfly suplex from Basham. Basham tried to eliminate Big Show, who hung onto the top rope for dear life! Implant DDT by Rob Van Dam! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Doug Basham got eliminated by RVD. (Elimination # 11) Booker gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Show went for the elimination, but Booker T held on to the ropes at the last possible second! Undertaker scoops and slams John Heidenreich. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? John Heidenreich got bundled out by Undertaker. (Elimination # 12) Carlito Cool hits Luther. Luther Reigns takes a knee lift from Carribean. *sigh* Running knee lifts always remind me of the late Curt Hennig. BAAACK Body drop by Cena gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Show scoops and slams John Cena. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Carlito Cool strikes RVD. Rob Van Dam got eliminated by Carribean. (Elimination # 13) BIG clothesline on Undertaker. Cena tried to eliminate The Undertaker, who hung onto the top rope for dear life! Show slams John Bradshaw Layfield. Show threw John Bradshaw Layfield all the way over the top rope to the floor. No question about that one. (Elimination # 14) Luther Reigns takes a right hand to the temple from Carribean. Luther Reigns was eliminated by Carribean. (Elimination # 15) The Undertaker connects with rights and lefts and Carlito Cool is down! Undertaker threw Carlito Cool all the way over the top rope to the floor. No question about that one. (Elimination # 16) John Cena gets up and gives a Belly to belly suplex to Cena. John Cena scores with a big spinebuster. Massive backbreaker on Booker and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Undertaker threw Booker T over the top rope, but Booker T skinned the cat to save himself! Booker gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Cena! Booker T was eliminated by Cena. (Elimination # 17) Bodyslam by Undertaker. The Undertaker connects with rights and lefts and John Cena is down! Cena is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Undertaker threw John Cena over the top rope, but John Cena skinned the cat to save himself! Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, The Undertaker ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Undertaker threw John Cena over the top rope, but John Cena skinned the cat to save himself! Undertaker slams Big Show. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Show slams The Undertaker. The Undertaker got eliminated by Show. (Elimination # 18) Big Show hits a bulldog off the ropes. Spear! Cena is down! Show drops an elbow...but John Cena moves out of the way. Cena threw Big Show all the way over the top rope to the floor. No question about that one.

My Opinion: *1/4 rating. Don't be upset. There are people in third world countries who can barely afford one star, let alone one and a quarter.
      "u dont like my hair
      well i can wear a hat
      but u broke and u fat
      there aint no hat 4 that"

Katt "Money Mike" Williams
    • Cena als Champion find ich nicht so toll, aber der Rest hört sich recht ok an. Schön, dass du den Bashams die Chance gibst sich zu beweisen.

Werd mich mal ebenfalls an einer Diary probieren. Find ich gut, dass hier sowas gemacht wird.

• John Cena is backstage. He was building up the feud with John Bradshaw Layfield. Well, that's just...neat!

Paul London vs Shannon Moore.

The Match: London just WAFFLES Shannon with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Flying elbow from Paul London connects. There's a two count on the pin. Shannon Moore is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Flying elbow from Shannon Moore connects. London walks into a high dropkick from Shannon Moore, almost losing several teeth in the process. Implant DDT by Shannon Moore! I will always and forever mark out for that move. London counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. London crushes Shannon with a huge legdrop. Paul London has Shannon Moore down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Off the top - 450 Splash, forget about it. 1....2...3! Shannon Moore leaves and walks back down the aisle. Wait...Paul London comes running as well, and Shannon gets dropped with a clothesline, followed by a load of stomps. He is left lying in the aisle.

Result:Paul London after 6:35 Minutes

Al Snow is backstage, and announces that at Smackdown! we will see Big Show and Eddie Guerrero fight one on one.

Johnny Stamboli vs Scotty Riggs.

The Match: The Bull takes a kick to the chest, and staggers back. A blind charge only gets an even HARDER kick. Wack kick from Riggs. Johnny Stamboli gets hip tossed by Riggs. Hooks the leg for a two count. Running clothesline from Scotty Riggs was actually MIGHTY sloppy. There's a two count on the pin. The Bull backdrops Scotty Riggs out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Johnny Stamboli. Johnny Stamboli hits some punches. How generic. Covers for a quick two count. Riggs walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Johnny Stamboli misses a clothesline. Scotty Riggs with an enziguri! HBK isn't moving...uh oh. Oh, sorry, I had a flashback to the last time I got fooled. Johnny Stamboli is in trouble. Here it comes - Standing Dropkick. 1....2...3, it's finished. Johnny Stamboli extends his hand to Riggs...but it is ignored!

Result:Scotty Riggs after 6:11 Minutes

Al Snow comes to the ring. Out from the back comes Big Show, who hits the ring and attacks. Snow gets bounced around the ring by punches and kicks. After playing to the crowd for a while, Show heads toward the back. Al Snow gets up slowly, and calls for back-up. Police officers appear near the stage. Big Show runs back into the ring. Al Snow is in trouble. Show Stopper! He stomps away, but the police hit the ring and handcuff him, before dragging him backstage, leaving Snow down in the ring, hurt.

Kyo Dai vs Charlie Haas and Hardcore Holly.

Match Background: This match is for the WWE Tag Team titles. Kyo Dai have been WWE Tag Team champions since 03 February 2005.

The Match: Sakoda is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Bodyslam by Hardcore. Brutal sit out powerbomb on Sakoda! Tag between Sakoda and Akio. Spinning back kick from Akio. Hardcore backdrops Akio out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Hardcore Holly. Hardcore scoops and slams Akio. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Tag to Charlie Haas. Hardcore Holly scoops up Akio. Haas bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Lightning kick by Haas on Akio. Akio walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Tag between Charlie Haas and Hardcore Holly. Akio is in trouble. Alabama Slam!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! The Dudley Boyz come running down into the ring. They nail Charlie Haas from behind, then grab Hardcore and hit the 3D! With him out of the way, the drag Charlie Haas to the outside...and promptly put him straight through the announcer's table with a double slam! The Dudley Boyz have destroyed Haas \ Hardcore!

Result: Hardcore Holly & Charlie Haas win after 11:09 Minutes and are the NEW WWE Tag Team Champions!
      "u dont like my hair
      well i can wear a hat
      but u broke and u fat

• Interessante Aktion von dir die Tag-Team Titles bei Velocity wechseln zu lassen. Verleitet vielleicht mehr Leute dazu Velocity einzuschalten. Ansonsten recht ordentliche Velocity Ausgabe mit einem schönen Squash durch Paul London. Hehehe. ;D
    • Rumors from the Internet!

A Torn Calf has put Kurt Angle on the sidelines for the next 9 months.

The midcard ranks are packed with great talent. In particular, i think any one of Chris Jericho, Rey Mysterio and Muhammed Hassan could be the next worker to find their way into the main event.

Exciting things are happening down at Ohio Valley Wrestling. The group consisting of Nova, Mordecai and Jim Cornette look to be really special, can't wait for them to show up on the full roster.

Work is continuing on the WWE cook book, under the watchful eye of our production co-ordinator Catherine Quine. I have donated a few recipes involving my new brand of Ryland Ketchup.

To squash a rumour, we have had no contact with free agent Brock Lesnar. Although we admire this performer's obvious talents, no meetings have taken place. That is not to say we won't eventually sit down and discuss a business proposal, but at the moment, no contact has been made.

Everyone is happy with the way Smackdown! has turned out recently. Velocity is an exciting product, definitely a strong part of our brand.

Booker T is a real positive force backstage, and continues to be a shining example of what being a locker room leader is all about.

Ric Flair is in the ring, and takes a microphone. He challenges Randy Orton to come out and face him. Randy Orton comes running out, but falls prey to a vicious chair shot from Triple H, who had been hiding in the wings. HHH continues the beating as Ric Flair walks down to get some shots in. Randy Orton got suckered in.

Rodney Mack vs Tajiri.

The Match: Spinning back kick from Tajiri. Rodney Mack elbows Tajiri in the face to break a hammerlock. Mack slams Tajiri. Tajiri charges, Mack moves, and the referee is knocked silly! Brutal sit out powerbomb on Tajiri! Cover, but there's no one to count for Rodney Mack! Mack charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Second rope flying axe handle, Mack goes down. One day, Tajiri might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Flying cross body off the top rope! There's a two count on the pin. Vicious kick to the teeth from Tajiri. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Mack counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Massive backbreaker on Tajiri and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Tajiri is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Rodney Mack can barely stand. Buzzsaw Kick!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

Result:Tajiri after 7:22 Minutes

Mark Henry vs Test.

The Match: Henry is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Bodyslam by Test. There's a two count on the pin. Test charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Bodyslam by Henry. Henry slams Test. Mark Henry with a spinning neckbreaker on Test. Test backdrops Mark Henry out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Test. Test hits a bulldog off the ropes. Mark Henry can barely stand. Test Drive!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Test slides to the outside and grabs a chair, then climbs back into the ring. Henry turns around...and gets planted with a huge chair shot to the head! He is left down and out on the canvas.

Result: Test after 3:44 Minutes

Muhammed Hassan is backstage. I've got a feeling this one is going to be good. He was laying a verbal Smackdown on Chris Jericho.

Kane vs Garrison Cade.

The Match: Garrison Cade with a spinning neckbreaker on Kane. Massive backbreaker on Kane and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. There's a two count on the pin. Kane fights out of a grapple. Kane hits some punches. How generic. Bodyslam by Kane. Hooks the leg for a two count. Powerbomb on Cade. Pin, but Cade is out just before the three count. Garrison Cade charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Cade reverses a Kane hammerlock. Cade hits a piledriver on Kane. That used to end matches, you know. There's a two count on the pin. Forward suplex from Cade. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Garrison Cade snap suplexes Kane HARD to the canvas! And again! A pair of clotheslines follow and...yep, Cade is now a bonifide HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! Garrison Cade connects with rights and lefts and Kane is down! Kane counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. BAAACK Body drop by Cade gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by Kane connects and Garrison Cade is down! Garrison Cade can barely stand. Tombstone!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

Result: Kane after 7:55 Minutes

House of Pain vs La Resistance III vs Christian and Tyson Tomko vs Justice League.

Match Background: This will be an elimination bout. Abyss and Rhyno are teaming up as House of Pain for the first time tonight. House of Pain and La Resistance III are currently feuding. Neither team holds an in-ring victory since the feud started. This match is for the World Tag Team titles.

The Match: Grenier slams Abyss down and motions to the crowd. Grenier hits a piledriver on Abyss. That used to end matches, you know. Tag between Sylvan Grenier and Tyson Tomko. Tyson Tomko hits a right hand on Abyss. Wack kick from Tomko. Tomko tags out to Christian. Christian hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Implant DDT by Christian! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Abyss reverses a Christian hammerlock. Fallaway slam by Abyss puts down Christian. Abyss tags out to Rhyno. Rhyno scores with a big spinebuster. The ref gets into position, administers the three count, and it's over. Rhyno pins Christian. Flying elbow from The Hurricane connects. Springboard dropkick from The Hurricane. Nicely done. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Tag between The Hurricane and Rosey. Justice League whip Rhyno into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Spear by Rosey. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Rhyno reverses a hip toss. Tag between Rhyno and Rob Conway. Hard impact Russian Leg Sweep by Conway. According to some other reviewers around here, 'legsweep' is one word. Delayed BRAINBUSTAH~! by Conway who held onto that one for ages. Conway tags out to Sylvan Grenier. Rob Conway scoops up Rosey. Grenier bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Cover gets three for Sylvan Grenier, Rosey got pinned. BAAACK Body drop by Abyss gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Spear by Sylvan Grenier. Abyss counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Abyss slams Sylvan Grenier down and motions to the crowd. Nice piledriver on Grenier. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag between Abyss and Rhyno. Rhyno hits a bulldog off the ropes. Grenier counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Tag to Rob Conway. Delayed BRAINBUSTAH~! by Conway who held onto that one for ages. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Rhyno takes a butterfly suplex from Conway. Rhyno pushes out of a Rob Conway hold. Conway takes a headbutt from Rhyno. Abyss moves in for the kill. The Black Hole!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

Result:House of Pain beat the others after 11:11 Minutes to be new TAG TEAM CHAMPS!

Eric Bischoff is walking backstage, when he suddenly stops and looks around. He shrugs and walks off. The camera pans to the side to see a shadowy figure emerge from behind some crates where Eric Bischoff was moments ago, then run off.
      "u dont like my hair
      well i can wear a hat
      but u broke and u fat

• Eric Bischoff is backstage, and announces that tonight we will see Randy Orton and Triple H fight one on one in a Special Guest Referee Match and he, Eric Bischoff, will be the Special Guest referee.

Chris Jericho is standing in the set for the Highlight Reel. He announces that tonight's guest is Muhammed Hassan, who comes out from the back. They try to do a straight interview, but it is obvious that there is tension between the two, and soon a brawl breaks out. They fight all around the set, and eventually all the way backstage.

Abyss vs Garrison Cade.

The Match: Massive backbreaker on Cade and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. High Angle DDT by Abyss just SPIKES Garrison Cade down! Powerbomb on Cade. Pin, but Cade is out just before the three count. BIG clothesline on Cade. Hooks the leg for a two count. Garrison Cade is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Garrison Cade uses an armbreaker to take Abyss down and applies an armbar. There's no quit in Abyss yet though. Spinebuster by Garrison Cade. Garrison Cade gets taken down out of nowhere! Full nelson slam on Cade. Garrison Cade is in trouble. The Black Hole! 1....2....3. Abyss slides to the outside and grabs a chair, then climbs back into the ring. Cade turns around...and gets planted with a huge chair shot to the head! He is left down and out on the canvas.

Result:Abyss after 6:59 Minutes

Edge is backstage. He was building up the feud with Shawn Michaels.

Chris Benoit vs Ric Flair.

Match Background: Chop Battle

The Match: Chris Benoit kicks the leg, knocks Flair down, and goes to work on it. Flair blocks a punch. Benoit receives some punishment by Ric Flair but with that horrid offense, we're the only ones truly being punished. Chris Benoit charges, Flair moves, and the referee is knocked silly! Sloppy discus punch from Ric Flair barely connects on Benoit. Cover, but there's no one to count for Ric Flair! Benoit pushes out of a Ric Flair hold. Hard back suplex on Flair. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Benoit crushes Flair with a running senton. Hooks the leg for a two count. Vicious kick to the teeth from Chris Benoit. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Flair reverses a waistlock. Flair hits a piledriver on Chris Benoit. I know I wouldn't let someone that bad give me a piledriver. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Benoit reverses a Ric Flair hammerlock. Chris Benoit floors Ric Flair. Crippler Crossface!!! Ric Flair taps out! Chris Benoit is still in the ring celebrating. Ric Flair pushes the referee away. Ric Flair drops Benoit to the canvas. Ric Flair quickly locks on the Figure Four Leglock!

Result:Chris Benoit after 10:07 Minutes

10 Man Battle Royal.

Match Background: This match is for the vacant WWE Intercontinental title.

The Match: Maven takes a flying neckbreaker from Christian. Maven got eliminated by Christian. (Elimination # 1) BAAACK Body drop by Hassan gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Snisky went for the elimination, but Muhammed Hassan held on to the ropes at the last possible second! Implant DDT by Chris Jericho! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Matt Hardy was eliminated by Jericho. (Elimination # 2) Eugene drives a thrust kick into the chest of Tajiri. Eugene threw Tajiri all the way over the top rope to the floor. No question about that one. (Elimination # 3) Eugene walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Edge threw Eugene over the top rope, but Eugene skinned the cat to save himself! Hassan drives a thrust kick into the chest of Eugene. Back suplex on Eugene. Shelton is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Shelton Benjamin got bundled out by Eugene. (Elimination # 4) Snisky walks into a high dropkick from Christian, almost losing several teeth in the process. Christian threw Gene Snisky all the way over the top rope to the floor. No question about that one. (Elimination # 5) Spinning bulldog in the corner and Hassan is down! Christian tried to eliminate Muhammed Hassan, who hung onto the top rope for dear life! Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Eugene by Edge. Remember when that was a legit finish? Eugene got bundled out by Edge. (Elimination # 6) Christian hits a dropkick on Muhammed Hassan and gets right back up. Christian just WAFFLES Hassan with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Reverse DDT into a backbreaker by Muhammed Hassan. That was interesting. Hassan tried to eliminate Edge, who hung onto the top rope for dear life! Big dropkick by Muhammed Hassan, who got a ton of air on the move. Hassan went for the elimination, but Chris Jericho held on to the ropes at the last possible second! Second rope flying axe handle, Hassan goes down. One day, Jericho might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Jericho went for the elimination, but Muhammed Hassan held on to the ropes at the last possible second! Christian takes a back suplex. Christian got tossed over the top rope to the floor HARD by Hassan. (Elimination # 7) Spinning back kick from Chris Jericho. Jericho went for the elimination, but Muhammed Hassan held on to the ropes at the last possible second! Chris Jericho kicks the leg, knocks Hassan down, and goes to work on it. Jericho threw Muhammed Hassan over the top rope, but Muhammed Hassan skinned the cat to save himself! Standing leg lariat by Chris Jericho on Edge. Edge takes a flying neckbreaker from Chris Jericho. Chris Jericho strikes Edge. Edge was eliminated by Jericho. (Elimination # 8) Hassan takes a NICE hurrancarana from Chris Jericho. Tor-NADO DDT from Chris Jericho, Hassan got planted! Muhammed Hassan avoids a Chris Jericho avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Chris Jericho got tossed over the top rope to the floor HARD by Hassan.

Result:Muhammed Hassan is after 15:00 Minutes the Brand new Intercontinantel Champion!

Randy Orton vs Triple H.

Match Background: This will be a special guest referee bout. Eric Bischoff will be the referee for this match. HHH and RKO have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the World Heavyweight title.

The Match: RKO hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Randy Orton kicks the leg, knocks HHH down, and goes to work on it. Spin kick by Randy Orton to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Triple H by RKO. Remember when that was a legit finish? HHH kicks Randy Orton in the gut to reverse the momentum. Fallaway slam by Triple H puts down Randy Orton. Big piledriver on RKO. Covers for a quick two count. Randy Orton pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Spear by Randy Orton. Covers for a quick two count. DDT from the top rope by Randy Orton. That looked KILLER. Pin, but HHH is out just before the three count. RKO drops an elbow...but Triple H moves out of the way. Triple H hits some punches. How generic. RKO flips out of a Triple H bodyslam attempt. Second rope flying axe handle, HHH goes down. One day, RKO might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Steve Austin comes running down the aisle with a chair! RKO and Triple H continue fighting, unaware of the intrusion. Steve Austin slides in and blasts Triple H with a chair to the head! Stone Cold climbs out of the ring, the damage done! Randy Orton moves in for the kill. Here it comes - RKO. 1....2...3, it's finished. Randy Orton smiles and walks over and shakes hands with Steve Austin, thanking him for interfering and helping win this match.

Result:Randy Orton is after 19:47 Minutes the Brand New World Heavyweight Champion!

Steve Austin is after the Match in the ring , making his debut tonight. He takes the microphone and makes it clear that he is in a position of power and the new Sheriff in town..he is the new GM of RAW!!
      "u dont like my hair
      well i can wear a hat
      but u broke and u fat

• W0h, sehr viele Titelwechsel bei dir. Macht wie gesagt die Shows für interessanter. Rhyno und Abyss hören sich als Team ganz gut an. Steve Austin als GM hört sich ein wenig gewöhnungbedürftig sein, aber man wird sehen wie er sich macht.
    • BIG NEWS!

Mehrere Ex-wCwler haben bei WWE unterzeichnet. Um wen es sich dabei handelt soll bei SD! geklärt werden!!!

GUT LESEN!!!

Hardcore \ Haas have come out to the ring, carrying the WWE Tag Team belts. Before they can say anything, nWo Wolfpac II come out from the crowd, climb into the ring, and assault them. This is their debut appearance, and they make it a good one, destroying Hardcore \ Haas. With Hardcore and Haas laid out on the mat, nWo Wolfpac II take the title belts and disappear back through the crowd.

Al Snow is in the ring where a table has been set up, holding a contract and pen. Sting comes out, and hits the ring. He signs the contract, then turns and attacks Al Snow. Al Snow gets knocked to the ground by Sting. Here it comes...Scorpion Deathlock! Al Snow is almost unconscious with pain! Sting leaves through the crowd.

Akio vs Billy Kidman.

Match Background: This match is for the WWE Cruiserweight title. Billy Kidman has been WWE Cruiserweight champion since 03 February 2005.

The Match: Spinning back kick from Billy Kidman. Billy Kidman strikes Akio. Kidman uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Akio takes a flying neckbreaker from Billy Kidman. Akio blocks a kick from Billy Kidman. Flying elbow from Akio connects. Akio crushes Kidman with a running senton. There's a two count on the pin. Kidman ducks a wild right hand. Akio takes a NICE hurrancarana from Billy Kidman. Covers for a quick two count. Back heel kick off the second rope, Akio goes down. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Akio powers out of a Billy Kidman headlock. Standing leg lariat by Akio on Kidman. Billy Kidman once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Billy Kidman hits a rolling kick on Akio. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Billy Kidman has Akio down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Shooting Star Press!!! Kevin Nash quickly comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Billy Kidman turns around. Kevin Nash spins Kidman around. Kevin Nash hits the Jacknife Powerbomb! The referee calls for the DQ because of the interference of Nash! Kevin Nash pushes the referee aside, then continues to assault Kidman! Right hands rain down on Billy Kidman, pounding him into the canvas. Satisfied with his work, Kevin Nash turns and leaves the ring, the damage done.

Result:Billy Kidman after 10:12 Minutes

Sting vs Shannon Moore.

Match Background: Sting is making his debut at this show.

The Match: Shannon is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Sting hits some punches. How generic. Bodyslam by Sting. Fallaway slam by Sting puts down Shannon Moore. Shannon powers out of a headlock. Shannon uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Shannon crushes Sting with a running senton. There's a two count on the pin. Shannon charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Spinebuster by Sting. Hooks the leg for a two count. High Angle DDT by Sting just SPIKES Shannon Moore down! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Shannon counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Shannon just WAFFLES Sting with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Sting once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Fallaway slam by Sting puts down Shannon Moore. Sting floors Shannon Moore. Here it comes...Scorpion Deathlock! Shannon Moore taps! Sting remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

Result:Sting after 3:06 Minutes

Kevin Nash vs Billy Kidman.

Match Background: Nash is making his debut at this show. Billy Kidman is the reigning WWE Cruiserweight champion, and has been since 03 February 2005.

The Match: STIFF~! chop lights up Kidman who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Kevin Nash connects with rights and lefts and Billy Kidman is down! Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Billy Kidman by Nash. Remember when that was a legit finish? Flying shoulder tackle by Nash sends Kidman CRASHING to the mat. Kidman blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Hard back suplex on Nash. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Flying reverse elbow by Billy Kidman. Hooks the leg for a two count. Kidman walks into a drop toe hold. Full nelson slam on Kidman. Covers for a quick two count. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Billy Kidman once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Kidman hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Nash powers out of a headlock. Running knee lift from Kevin Nash. Billy Kidman is in trouble. Here it comes - Jacknife Powerbomb. 1....2...3, it's finished. Kevin Nash remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

Result:Kevin Nash after 7:04 Minutes

Booker T vs Carlito Cool.

Match Background: This match is for the WWE United States title.

The Match: Carlito Cool strikes Booker T with a hard blow. Carlito Cool hits an ugly looking bulldog off the ropes. Hooks the leg for a two count. Booker T avoids a Carlito Cool avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Carribean gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Booker slams Carlito Cool down and motions to the crowd. Hooks the leg for a two count. Brutal sit out powerbomb on Carribean! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Carlito Cool by Booker. Remember when that was a legit finish? Carribean flips out of a Booker T bodyslam attempt. Carribean hits a piledriver on Booker T. I know I wouldn't let someone that bad give me a piledriver. There's a two count on the pin. Carlito Cool with an enziguri! HBK isn't moving...uh oh. Oh, sorry, I had a flashback to the last time I got fooled. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Booker takes a vertical suplex, but pops right back up. Carribean hits a short arm drag on Booker. Booker T elbows Carlito Cool in the face to break a hammerlock. Booker slams Carlito Cool down and motions to the crowd. Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by Booker T connects and Carlito Cool is down! Scott Steiner comes running down the aisle with a chair! Booker and Carlito Cool continue fighting, unaware of the intrusion. Scott Steiner slides in and blasts Carlito Cool with a chair to the head! Poppa Pump climbs out of the ring, the damage done! Carlito Cool can barely stand. The Book End!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Booker T shakes hands with Scott Steiner, showing that their plan worked perfectly.

Result:Booker T after 14:41 Minutes

In the ring is Al Snow, who has a microphone. He announces the newest signing, Hollywood Hogan. He comes out from the back, and gets into the ring. Suddenly he attacks Snow and beats him down. Hollywood Hogan has Al Snow down on the canvas. Big Legdrop!!! Hogan plays to the crowd, leaving Al Snow down in the ring.

Paul Heyman is in the ring, and announces that he has a new stable as his clients, called New World Order. On cue, the 5 members(Hogan,Booker,Nash,Steiner,Sting) come out, with Hollywood Hogan seemingly the leader of the group. NWO hit the ring and play to the crowd for a while.
      "u dont like my hair
      well i can wear a hat
      but u broke and u fat

• Ehrlich gesagt finde ich es sehr einfallslos einfach alles hier reinzukopieren. Ich finde, man sollte wirklich was zu den Interviews schreiben und eiegene ANgles schreiben. AUch die matches sollten einfach selber geschrieben sein, einfach alles rauszukopieren finde ich langweilig.
      eddie guerrero | 1967 - 2005 | nur die besten sterben jung

William Regal über Chris Benoit: I'm going to remember Chris for everything except the last two days of his life.

MrKothoga hat auch 'nen Twitter und so!
    • Kann dir gerne meine eigenen Diaries zeigen..werde es ab jetzt hier rein posten..der erste der hier reinkommt entscheidet: WCW 2000 oder WWE?
      "u dont like my hair
      well i can wear a hat
      but u broke and u fat

• BIG NEWS!

WWE plant angeblich nach Wrestlemania XI ein drittes Roster ein..es soll den Namen Indy tragen..der Sendeplatz von Velocity soll angeblich so umgebaut werden, dass dort das dritte Roster antreten könnte..
      "u dont like my hair
      well i can wear a hat
      but u broke and u fat

• Funaki vs Mark Jindrak.

The Match: Massive backbreaker on Funaki and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Brutal sit out powerbomb on Funaki! Brutal sit out powerbomb on Funaki! Pin, but Funaki is out just before the three count. Running knee lift from Mark Jindrak. There's a two count on the pin. Funaki elbows Mark Jindrak in the face to break a hammerlock. Jindrak takes a flying neckbreaker from Funaki. Flying cross body off the top rope! Funaki charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Funaki walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Funaki is in trouble. Mark Of Excellence!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Funaki leaves and walks back down the aisle. Wait...Mark Jindrak comes running as well, and Funaki gets dropped with a clothesline, followed by a load of stomps. He is left lying in the aisle.

Result: Mark Jindrak after 4:56 minutes

Akio vs Rob Van Dam.

The Match: RVD walks into a high dropkick from Akio, almost losing several teeth in the process. Akio just WAFFLES RVD with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Akio uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Akio gets taken down out of nowhere! Spin kick by Rob Van Dam to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. SUPER frankensteiner on Akio, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Covers for a quick two count. Akio elbows Rob Van Dam in the face to break a hammerlock. SUPER frankensteiner on RVD, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. There's a two count on the pin. RVD walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Akio charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Rob Van Dam connects with a back heel kick on Akio and gets back up quickly. Akio backdrops Rob Van Dam out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Akio. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. John Heidenreich comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Rob Van Dam turns around. John Heidenreich spins RVD around. John Heidenreich hits the Whiplash Powerbomb! John leaves the ring, the damage done! Cover gets three for Akio, RVD got pinned. John Heidenreich pushes the referee aside, then continues to assault RVD! Right hands rain down on Rob Van Dam, pounding him into the canvas. Satisfied with his work, John Heidenreich turns and leaves the ring, the damage done.

Result: Akio after 12:15 Minutes

John Cena is backstage. He got on THE STICK~! and talked trash about John Bradshaw Layfield, continuing their feud. To the death, I say!

John Bradshaw Layfield vs Paul London.

The Match: Paul London strikes Bradshaw. John Bradshaw Layfield elbows Paul London in the face to break a hammerlock. London walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Brutal sit out powerbomb on London! Orlando Jordan comes running down the aisle with a chair! Bradshaw whips Paul London into the ropes. Jordan jumps onto the apron with the chair! Collision between Jordan, London, and the chair! Paul London staggers back into a roll up! 1...2...3! It's over! Bradshaw \ Jordan are beating down on Paul London! The music of John Cena hits, and he comes running down the aisle into the ring. Bradshaw and Jordan bail out of the ring, leaving Paul London down in the ring. John Cena may have saved Paul London from a brutal beating.

Result: JBL after 6:51 Minutes

A video is played, hyping NWO, featuring Booker T in particular.

Hollywood Hogan has come down to the ring with NWO. He calls Haas \ Hardcore out. From the back come Haas \ Hardcore. Hollywood Hogan says that the time for a decision is now, are Haas \ Hardcore going to join them or not? Charlie Haas says no. Hollywood Hogan gives a signal, and NWO attack and beat up Haas \ Hardcore, leaving them down on the canvas.

nWo Wolfpac II vs Charlie Haas and Hardcore Holly.

Match Background: This match is for the WWE Tag Team titles. Haas \ Hardcore have been WWE Tag Team champions since 05 February 2005.

The Match: Sting with a spinning neckbreaker on Hardcore. Spinebuster by Sting. Hooks the leg for a two count. Sting tags out to Kevin Nash. nWo Wolfpac II whip Hardcore into the corner. Kevin Nash whips Sting in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Running knee lift from Kevin Nash. Hooks the leg for a two count. Kevin Nash hits some punches. How generic. Hardcore kicks Kevin Nash in the gut to reverse the momentum. Hardcore Holly scores with a standing spinebuster. Tag between Hardcore Holly and Charlie Haas. Nash tastes a high angle back suplex. If Spike Lee can sue TNN over the Spike TV nonsense, then Kurt Angle should be able to sue SOMEONE for that. Lightning kick by Haas on Nash. Nash backdrops Charlie Haas out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Kevin Nash. Nash tags out to Sting. Nice piledriver on Haas. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Sting just KILLS Charlie Haas! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Haas takes a headbutt from Sting. Sting misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Sting walks into a jaw breaker. Sting is in trouble. Here it comes - Haastruction. 1....2...3, it's finished. The Dudley Boyz come running down the aisle with chairs! They slide in behind Haas \ Hardcore...and drop them with stereo chair shots! The Dudley Boyz leave the ring, the damage done.

Result:Holly and Haas after 9:34 minutes

Rene Dupree is standing in the set for his personal interview segment. He announces that tonight's guests are Big Show and Eddie Guerrero. They make separate entrances, and stand either side of Dupree. It doesn't take long before insults are flying, and soon Rene Dupree is shoved aside, and the two workers brawl, taking most of the set with them. Dupree does not look happy as he surveys the damage to the set.
      "u dont like my hair
      well i can wear a hat
      but u broke and u fat