[EWR Diary] WWE 2005 by Soft

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• House of Pain are backstage. They was building up the feud with La Resistance III. I respect you, Booker Man.

Edge is backstage. He continued their rivalry by getting on THE STICK~! and ripping into Shawn Michaels. I'm happy that they're giving the feud enough time to develop.

Molly Holly vs Nidia vs Ivory vs Jazz.

Match Background: This will be a four corners bout. This match is for the WWE Womens title.

The Match: Face crusher from Molly on Ivory sets up for an elbowdrop. Molly hits a quick kick on Ivory. Covers for a quick two count. Molly Holly uses a running dropkick into the corner. That was just...ugh. Ivory blocks a punch. Ivory slams Molly Holly down. Molly is sure in trouble now. Hooks the leg for a two count. Ivory DDTs Molly, but it just looked terrible. There's a two count on the pin. Molly powers out of a headlock. Forearm to the face from Molly on Nidia. Tag to Nidia. Ivory walks into a spinning heel kick which almost causes a decapitation! Nidia uses a running dropkick into the corner. That was just...ugh. Ivory walks into a spinning heel kick which almost causes a decapitation! Nidia with an enziguri. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Tag between Nidia and Jazz. Running clothesline from Jazz was actually MIGHTY sloppy. Jazz turns Ivory inside-out with a clothesline. Reminds me of Willow's 'Bored Now' skin ripping finisher. Inside joke, don't worry about it. Hooks the leg for a two count. Ivory takes a right hand to the temple from Jazz. Covers for a quick two count. Jazz hits a sloppy double axe handle off the top. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Tag between Ivory and Molly Holly. Flying elbow off the top rope by Molly Holly, getting as close to zero air as possible. Jazz walks into a spinning heel kick which almost causes a decapitation! Molly hits a quick kick on Jazz. Jazz backdrops Molly Holly out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Jazz. Side suplex from Jazz. Jazz ducks a Molly clothesline and does a quick roll up. Jazz has a handful of tights! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!!

Result:Jazz wins after 9:23 Minutes and is the new Women`s Champion!

Christian vs Shelton Benjamin.

Match Background: None.

The Match: Flying cross body off the top rope! Tor-NADO DDT from Christian, Shelton got planted! Tiger suplex on Shelton. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Pin, but Shelton is out just before the three count. Christian hits a rolling kick on Shelton. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Hooks the leg for a two count. Shelton ducks a wild right hand. Big dropkick by Shelton Benjamin, who got a ton of air on the move. Shelton Benjamin hits a bulldog off the ropes. Christian counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! SUPER frankensteiner on Shelton, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Christian floors Shelton near the ropes and makes the pin. Christian is using the ropes for leverage! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!! Christian slides out of the ring to the floor, then turns and leaves through the crowd. He's happy to have the win, and evidently isn't going to hang around for Shelton to get some payback.

Result:Christian wins after 8:55 Minutes

Eric Bischoff is in the ring, and announces that he has decided to bring in someone to help shake up the show, and that is Steve Austin. He comes out and joins Eric Bischoff in the ring. Then..STONE COLD STUNNER!!! After that.Austin drinks some beer and celebrates his success.

House of Pain vs Eugene and William Regal.

Match Background: This match is for the World Tag Team titles. House of Pain have been World Tag Team champions since 06 February 2005.

The Match: Regal drives a thrust kick into the chest of Abyss. Abyss ducks a wild right hand. Bodyslam by Abyss. Abyss tags out to Rhyno. William Regal charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. BAAACK Body drop by Regal gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Regal ducks a wild right hand. Rhyno takes a butterfly suplex from Regal. Regal tags out to Eugene. Eugene gets up and gives a Belly to belly suplex to Eugene. Big dropkick by Eugene, who got a ton of air on the move. Rhyno blocks a punch. Rhyno slams Eugene down and motions to the crowd. Rhyno tags out to Abyss. Powerbomb on Eugene. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Flying shoulder tackle by Abyss sends Eugene CRASHING to the mat. Eugene is in big trouble...Gore!! 1....2....3! House of Pain rush forward to attack! Eugene \ Regal get caught by surprise and brutally beaten down to the canvas

Result:Title Defense of House of Pain after 7:01 Minutes

Chris Jericho vs Muhammed Hassan.

Match Background: Jericho and Hassan have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the WWE Intercontinental title. Muhammed Hassan has been WWE Intercontinental champion since 07 February 2005.

The Match: Jericho just WAFFLES Hassan with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Jericho hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Jericho uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Flying elbow from Chris Jericho connects. Hassan counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Stun Gun from Muhammed Hassan! I still can't believe that was Austin's finisher at one point. T-Bone suplex by Hassan, Jericho got folded in half to the point that he was almost able to fellate himself. Mighty impressive, don't you think? Covers for a quick two count. Jericho blocks a kick from Muhammed Hassan. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Hassan is down! Hooks the leg for a two count. Diamond Dust from Chris Jericho and Hassan is out! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Hassan powers out of a headlock. Chris Jericho just WALKS into a stiff lariat clothesline from Hassan. Hassan walks into a drop toe hold. Implant DDT by Chris Jericho! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Muhammed Hassan gets whipped into the corner by Jericho, who charges in with a clothesline. Hassan grabs the referee and pulls him in the way! The referee calls for the DQ as he collapses to the mat in pain. Muhammed Hassan gets out of the ring and walks off, having taken the cheap way out. I don't think the fight has finished. Chris Jericho and Hassan have begun brawling again! They wind up brawling all the way down the aisle and out of view.

Result:Chris Jericho by DQ after 11:46 Minutes

Team HHH vs Team RKO.

Match Background: Team HHH consists of Triple H, Ric Flair, Batista, Edge, and Christian. Team RKO consists of Randy Orton, Chris Benoit, Kane, Shawn Michaels, and Maven. Edge and HBK have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. HHH and RKO have been feuding recently. So far, HHH hasn't managed to get a pin or submission over RKO since the feud started. Randy Orton is the reigning World Heavyweight champion, and has been since 07 February 2005.

The Match: Standing leg lariat by Christian on HBK. Second rope flying axe handle, HBK goes down. One day, Christian might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Christian tags out to Edge. Edge connects with rights and lefts and Shawn Michaels is down! Tag between Edge and Triple H. Spinebuster by Triple H. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag between Triple H and Edge. Big forearm by Edge makes me want to go to the mirror and check MY teeth. HBK tags out to Kane. STIFF~! chop lights up Kane who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Tag between Edge and Batista. Edge \ Batista whip Kane into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Nice piledriver on Kane. Covers for a quick two count. Batista tags out to Ric Flair. Flair slams Kane down. Kane is sure in trouble now. Flair hits a piledriver on Kane. I know I wouldn't let someone that bad give me a piledriver. Tag to Christian. Springboard dropkick from Christian. Nicely done. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Kane is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Tag to Chris Benoit. Christian tastes a high angle back suplex. If Spike Lee can sue TNN over the Spike TV nonsense, then Kurt Angle should be able to sue SOMEONE for that. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Christian is down! There's a two count on the pin. Tag to Maven. Benoit \ Maven whip Christian into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. There's a two count on the pin. Flapjack from Maven on Edge. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Tag to Randy Orton. Randy Orton hits a rolling kick on Edge. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Massive back suplex! Edge got snapped in half, but not literally because that would just end the match now wouldn't it. Tag to Maven. Maven \ RKO hook up Edge, then hit a double suplex. Edge ducks a wild right hand. Edge drives a thrust kick into the chest of Maven. Edge tags out to Ric Flair. Powerslam from Ric Flair on Maven. Ric Flair misses a clothesline. Tag to Chris Benoit. Maven \ Benoit whip Flair into the corner. Maven whips Chris Benoit in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Hooks the leg for a two count. Ric Flair reverses a hip toss. Flair hits a piledriver on Chris Benoit. I know I wouldn't let someone that bad give me a piledriver. Ric Flair floors Benoit near the ropes and makes the pin. Flair is using the ropes for leverage! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!!

Result:Team HHH win after 19:35 Minutes
      "u dont like my hair
      well i can wear a hat
      but u broke and u fat
      there aint no hat 4 that"

Katt "Money Mike" Williams

• Al Snow is backstage, and announces that tonight we will see John Cena, John Bradshaw Layfield, Hollywood Hogan, and The Undertaker compete in a four corners match for the WWE Championship.

Akio vs Gangrel.

The Match: Akio crushes Gangrel with a huge legdrop. Vicious kick to the teeth from Akio. Diamond Dust from Akio and Gangrel is out! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Akio hits a dropkick on Gangrel and gets right back up. There's a two count on the pin. Akio gets taken down out of nowhere! Gangrel slams Akio down and motions to the crowd. Spear by Gangrel. Gangrel misses a clothesline. Gangrel takes a NICE hurrancarana from Akio. Gangrel is in trouble. Dragon Suplex! 1....2....3.

Result: Akio after 2:55 Minutes

Eddie Guerrero is backstage. He was building up the feud with Big Show

Charlie Haas and Hardcore Holly vs The Dudley Boyz.

Match Background: The Dudley Boyz are one of the most experienced teams in the promotion. The Dudley Boyz and Haas \ Hardcore have been feuding recently. Neither team holds an in-ring victory since the feud started. This match is for the WWE Tag Team titles. Haas \ Hardcore have been WWE Tag Team champions since 05 February 2005.

The Match: Charlie Haas strikes Bubba. Hard impact Russian Leg Sweep by Haas. According to some other reviewers around here, 'legsweep' is one word. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag to Hardcore Holly. Haas \ Hardcore whip Bubba into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. There's a two count on the pin. Hardcore slams Bubba Ray Dudley down and motions to the crowd. Bubba kicks Hardcore Holly in the gut to reverse the momentum. Hardcore walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag to D-Von Dudley. Full nelson slam on Hardcore. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! BIG clothesline on Hardcore. Hardcore blocks a punch. BAAACK Body drop by D-Von gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Tag between Hardcore Holly and Charlie Haas. Haas drives a HARD forearm into the chest of D-Von. Tag between D-Von Dudley and Bubba Ray Dudley. Haas hits a dropkick on Bubba Ray Dudley and gets right back up. Bubba Ray Dudley gets knocked to the ground by Haas. Here it comes...Haas Of Pain! Bubba Ray Dudley taps! The Dudley Boyz don't look like they're finished by any means...and they rush forward to attack Haas \ Hardcore, and send them to the outside. Threats are exchanged as the chaos ends.

Result:Haas and Holly after 15:24 Minutes

John Bradshaw Layfield is backstage. He got on THE STICK~! and talked trash about John Cena, continuing their feud. To the death, I say!

Billy Kidman vs Paul London.

Match Background: This will be a hardcore bout. This match is for the WWE Cruiserweight title. Billy Kidman has been WWE Cruiserweight champion since 03 February 2005.

The Match: Spinning bulldog in the corner and Kidman is down! Springboard kick drives a table into Kidman. Diamond Dust from Paul London and Kidman is out! Pin, but Kidman is out just before the three count. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. There's a two count on the pin. Kidman backdrops Paul London out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Billy Kidman. Flying elbow from Billy Kidman connects. Flying reverse elbow by Billy Kidman. London powers out of a headlock. Super kick by Paul London. Kevin Nash comes running down the aisle with a chair! London goes to irish whip Billy Kidman into the ropes. Nash hits Kidman with a chair to the back! Paul London has Billy Kidman down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Through the air, London Calling! 1....2....3. Paul London gives a murderous look toward Kevin Nash...and attacks! Nash gets dropped to the canvas, then battered with a barrage of rights and lefts. London picks him up...and launches him over the top rope to the outside. A small measure of revenge has been taken.

Result:Paul London wins the WWE Cruiserweight Championship after 9:16 Minutes

The Dudley Boyz are backstage. They was building up the feud with Haas \ Hardcore. I respect you, Booker Man.

Booker T vs Rob Van Dam.

Match Background: This will be a special guest referee bout. John Heidenreich will be the referee for this match. This match is for the WWE United States title. Booker T has been WWE United States champion since 10 February 2005.

The Match: Flying elbow from Rob Van Dam connects. Flying cross body off the top rope! Hooks the leg for a two count. Rob Van Dam gets taken down out of nowhere! RVD takes a headbutt from Booker T. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Rob Van Dam by Booker. Remember when that was a legit finish? Covers for a quick two count. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Booker T just KILLS Rob Van Dam! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! BAAACK Body drop by RVD gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Rob Van Dam reverses a hip toss. Flying cross body off the top rope! There's a two count on the pin. Tiger suplex on Booker. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. RVD uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! STIFF high kick on Booker by Rob Van Dam. Booker T is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Booker slams Rob Van Dam down and motions to the crowd. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Booker T just KILLS Rob Van Dam! RVD looks to have the advantage. John Heidenreich comes over. Rob Van Dam is in trouble. Whiplash Powerbomb!!! That shook the ring. John Heidenreich pulls Booker T on top. 1...2...3! John Heidenreich has grabbed a chair from outside, and slides back into the ring. Rob Van Dam turns around, and gets floored with a brutal chair shot! John Heidenreich has knocked Rob Van Dam out with a chair!

Result:Booker T after 10:00 Minutes

John Cena vs Hollywood Hogan vs John Bradshaw Layfield vs The Undertaker.

Match Background: This will be a four corners bout. Cena and Bradshaw have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the WWE World title. John Cena has been WWE World champion since 03 February 2005.

The Match: Back suplex on Bradshaw. BIG clothesline on Bradshaw. There's a two count on the pin. John Cena gets taken down out of nowhere! Tag between John Bradshaw Layfield and The Undertaker. Bodyslam by Undertaker. Cena reverses an irish whip...and The Undertaker runs into the referee! Brutal sit out powerbomb on Cena! Cover, but there's no one to count for The Undertaker! The Undertaker with a spinning neckbreaker on Cena. John Cena is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Tag to Hollywood Hogan. Big clothesline from Hogan. Hollywood Hogan with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on Undertaker. One more performed that badly and this match will end on a bad note, if you get my drift. Hogan goes for a splash but Undertaker puts the knees up. Undertaker slams Hollywood Hogan down and motions to the crowd. Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by The Undertaker connects and Hollywood Hogan is down! Tag between The Undertaker and John Cena. John Cena with a spinning neckbreaker on Hogan. Front legsweep slam aka The Stroke by John Cena. John Cena moves in for the kill. F-U! 1....2....3.

Result:Succesfull title defense of John Cena after 13 Minutes
      "u dont like my hair
      well i can wear a hat
      but u broke and u fat

• Paul Heyman comes down to the ring and takes a microphone. He announces that he has made a big new signing, and that his new client is Akio. Out comes Akio, and he shakes hands with his new manager, signaling their alliance.

Kevin Nash vs Ultimo Dragon.

Match Background: Challenge on Bottomline from Kevin Nash.

The Match: Ultimo Dragon connects with a back heel kick on Nash and gets back up quickly. Nash blocks a kick from Ultimo Dragon. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Kevin Nash ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. The ref is bumped, as goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by Kevin Nash connects and Ultimo Dragon is down! Cover, but there's no one to count for Kevin Nash! Dragon reverses a waistlock. Ultimo Dragon hits a rolling kick on Nash. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Nash is down! There's a two count on the pin. Nash walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Nash flips out of a Ultimo Dragon bodyslam attempt. Kevin Nash hits a bulldog off the ropes. Pin, but Dragon is out just before the three count. Dragon pushes out of a Kevin Nash hold. Ultimo Dragon floors Kevin Nash. Dragon Sleeper!!! Kevin Nash taps out! Kevin Nash gives a murderous look toward Ultimo Dragon...and attacks! Dragon gets dropped to the canvas, then battered with a barrage of rights and lefts. Nash picks him up...and launches him over the top rope to the outside. A small measure of revenge has been taken.

Result:Ultimo Dragon(CLEAN!!!)

John Cena is backstage. He got on THE STICK~! and talked trash about John Bradshaw Layfield, continuing their feud. To the death, I say!

John Heidenreich vs Rikishi.

Match Background: Midcard Buildup

The Match: John Heidenreich hits Rikishi. John Heidenreich hits Rikishi. Rikishi gets splashed in the corner. Running clothesline from John Heidenreich was actually MIGHTY sloppy. Rikishi backdrops John Heidenreich out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Rikishi. Rikishi hits a right hand on John Heidenreich. Weak bodyslam by Rikishi. Hooks the leg for a two count. John Heidenreich elbows Rikishi in the face to break a hammerlock. Weak bodyslam by John. Hooks the leg for a two count. John Heidenreich scores with a crappy looking standing spinebuster. Could have been done a hell of a lot better though. Pin, but Rikishi is out just before the three count. Rikishi pushes out of a John Heidenreich hold. Rikishi strikes John Heidenreich. John Heidenreich once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Rikishi takes a right hand to the temple from John. Rikishi is in trouble. Whiplash Powerbomb! 1....2....3. Rob Van Dam comes running down the aisle with a chair and into the ring! John turns...and narrowly avoids vicious chair shot! John Heidenreich spins RVD around. John Heidenreich hits the Whiplash Powerbomb! John Heidenreich has left RVD down on the canvas.

Result:Heidenreich

Eddie Guerrero is backstage. He got on THE STICK~! and talked trash about Big Show, continuing their feud. To the death, I say!

Charlie Haas and Hardcore Holly vs The Dudley Boyz.

Match Background: The Dudley Boyz are one of the most experienced teams in the promotion. The Dudley Boyz and Haas \ Hardcore have been feuding recently. Haas \ Hardcore hold the edge, as they have yet to be beaten in the ring by The Dudley Boyz during the feud. This match is for the WWE Tag Team titles. Haas \ Hardcore have been WWE Tag Team champions since 05 February 2005.

The Match: Charlie Haas gets up and gives a Belly to belly suplex to Haas. Haas hits a dropkick on D-Von Dudley and gets right back up. Hooks the leg for a two count. Haas tags out to Hardcore Holly. Haas \ Hardcore hook up D-Von, then hit a double suplex. Covers for a quick two count. Bodyslam by Hardcore. Hardcore charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Full nelson slam on Hardcore. Hooks the leg for a two count. D-Von tags out to Bubba Ray Dudley. Nice piledriver on Hardcore. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Bubba slams Hardcore Holly down and motions to the crowd. Hardcore flips out of a Bubba Ray Dudley bodyslam attempt. Fallaway slam by Hardcore Holly puts down Bubba Ray Dudley. Hardcore tags out to Charlie Haas. Haas drives a HARD forearm into the chest of Bubba. Tag between Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley. Flying elbow from Charlie Haas connects. D-Von Dudley misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee accidentally! Charlie Haas knocks D-Von to the outside, then signals for the Haas Of Pain. He reaches out of the ring for D-Von Dudley...and gets clobbered with the ring bell! Right to the head! The referee looks up to see D-Von sliding in and making the pinfall. The referee calls for the bell though! He's disqualifying D-Von Dudley, he must have seen the ring bell shot! The match is over. The Dudley Boyz don't look like they're finished by any means...and they rush forward to attack Haas \ Hardcore, and send them to the outside. Threats are exchanged as the chaos ends.

Result:Holly and Haas by DQ

Theodore Long comes down to the ring and takes a microphone. He announces that he has made a big new signing, and that his new client is Scotty Riggs. Out comes Scotty Riggs, and he shakes hands with his new manager, signaling their alliance.

Scotty Riggs vs Scotty 2 Hotty.

The Match: Implant DDT by Scotty 2 Hotty! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Scotty crushes Riggs with a huge legdrop. Covers for a quick two count. Scotty Riggs elbows Scotty 2 Hotty in the face to break a hammerlock. Riggs hits a back kick, doubling Scottyover. Scotty Riggs strikes Scotty 2 Hotty with a hard blow. There's a two count on the pin. Side suplex from Riggs. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Riggs hits a soaring kick on Scotty. Riggs walks into a drop toe hold. Riggs takes a NICE hurrancarana from Scotty 2 Hotty. Covers for a quick two count. Back heel kick off the second rope, Riggs goes down. Pin, but Riggs is out just before the three count. Scotty hits a dropkick on Scotty Riggs and gets right back up. Scotty just WAFFLES Riggs with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Scotty Riggs powers out of a Scotty 2 Hotty headlock. Big kick from Riggs staggers Scotty but that's about it. Scotty Riggs with an enziguri! HBK isn't moving...uh oh. Oh, sorry, I had a flashback to the last time I got fooled. Theodore Long is at ringside! Scotty wastes valuable time by yelling at Long! Scotty Riggs takes advantage of the distraction and nails Scotty from behind! Scotty 2 Hotty gets knocked to the ground by Riggs. Here it comes...The Clapper! Scotty 2 Hotty taps! Riggs and Long beat away on Scotty 2 Hotty, leaving him spread-eagled on the canvas.

Result:Scotty Riggs by interference

Akio vs Paul London vs Billy Kidman vs Rey Mysterio.

Match Background: This will be a four corners bout. This match is for the WWE Cruiserweight title. Paul London has been WWE Cruiserweight champion since 17 February 2005.

The Match: STIFF high kick on London by Akio. Implant DDT by Akio! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Hooks the leg for a two count. Akio misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Tag between Paul London and Billy Kidman. Second rope flying axe handle, Akio goes down. One day, Kidman might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Springboard dropkick from Billy Kidman. Nicely done. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Billy Kidman hits a rolling kick on Akio. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Akio powers out of a Billy Kidman headlock. Akio tags out to Rey Mysterio. Flying cross body off the top rope! Hard back suplex on Kidman. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Kidman pushes out of a Rey Mysterio hold. Kidman uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Tor-NADO DDT from Billy Kidman, Mysterio got planted! Kidman tags out to Akio. Mysterio takes a flying neckbreaker from Akio. Tor-NADO DDT from Akio, Mysterio got planted! Rey Mysterio grabs Akio from behind and shoves him into the ropes, then scores with a roll-up...but Akio rolls through with the move! He used a pull of the tights to get Mysterio over! 1....2...3! The referee was out of position and didn't see it!

Result:Akio [NEW CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPION)!
      "u dont like my hair
      well i can wear a hat
      but u broke and u fat

• Chris Jericho is backstage. I'm actually looking forward to this and you should too! He got on THE STICK~! and talked trash about Muhammed Hassan, continuing their feud. To the death, I say!

Muhammed Hassan vs Test.

Match Background: This match is for the WWE Intercontinental title. Muhammed Hassan has been WWE Intercontinental champion since 07 February 2005.

The Match: Vertical suplex by Muhammed Hassan. Reverse DDT into a backbreaker by Muhammed Hassan. That was interesting. Covers for a quick two count. Muhammed Hassan misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Test hits a right hand. Running knee lift from Test. Hooks the leg for a two count. Brutal sit out powerbomb on Hassan! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Test with a spinning neckbreaker on Hassan. Muhammed Hassan avoids a Test avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Doctor Bomb and Test is hurt. There's a two count on the pin. NASTY Tiger Suplex by Muhammed Hassan on Test. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Hassan drives a thrust kick into the chest of Test. Muhammed Hassan gets up and gives a Belly to belly suplex to Hassan. Test powers out of a headlock. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Muhammed Hassan by Test. Remember when that was a legit finish? High Angle DDT by Test just SPIKES Muhammed Hassan down! Chris Jericho comes running down the aisle with a chair! Test whips Muhammed Hassan into the ropes. Jericho jumps onto the apron with the chair! Collision between Jericho, Hassan, and the chair! Muhammed Hassan staggers back into a roll up! 1...2...3! It's over! Chris Jericho obviously hasn't finished his attack yet! Muhammed Hassan stands up. Chris Jericho floors Hassan. Chris Jericho signals - Lion Sault! Chris Jericho eventually leaves, having caused enough damage.

Shawn Michaels is walking backstage when Edge comes from behind and attacks him with a chair. Edge walks off after hitting a few more chair shots, leaving HBK down on the floor.

House of Pain vs Eugene and William Regal vs Shelton Benjamin and Chris Jericho vs Gene Snisky and Maven.

Match Background: This will be an elimination bout. This match is for the World Tag Team titles. House of Pain have been World Tag Team champions since 06 February 2005.

The Match: Shelton takes a back suplex. A Gut buster connects on Shelton and hits hard. Tag to William Regal. STIFF~! chop lights up Shelton who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! There's a two count on the pin. Shelton blocks a kick from William Regal. Shelton tags out to Abyss. Abyss with a spinning neckbreaker on Regal. Massive backbreaker on Regal and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Abyss tags out to Rhyno. House of Pain whip Regal into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. There's a two count on the pin. Regal flips out of a Rhyno bodyslam attempt. Regal drives a HARD forearm into the chest of Rhyno. Tag between William Regal and Maven. Maven with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on Rhyno. One more performed that badly and this match will end on a bad note, if you get my drift. Covers for a quick two count. Rhyno tags out to William Regal. STIFF~! chop lights up Maven who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Maven ducks a wild right hand. Weak bodyslam by Maven. The ref gets into position, administers the three count, and it's over. Maven pins Regal. Chris Jericho kicks the leg, knocks Maven down, and goes to work on it. Springboard dropkick from Chris Jericho. Nicely done. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Jericho tags out to Abyss. Abyss with a spinning neckbreaker on Maven. Abyss tags out to Shelton Benjamin. Massive back suplex! Maven got snapped in half, but not literally because that would just end the match now wouldn't it. Front legsweep slam aka The Stroke by Shelton Benjamin. Cover gets three for Shelton Benjamin, Maven got pinned. Brutal sit out powerbomb on Shelton! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Flying shoulder tackle by Rhyno sends Shelton CRASHING to the mat. Rhyno goes for a splash but Shelton puts the knees up. Shelton Benjamin snap suplexes Rhyno HARD to the canvas! And again! A pair of clotheslines follow and...yep, Shelton is a HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! Hooks the leg for a two count. Shelton tags out to Chris Jericho. Shelton \ Jericho whip Rhyno into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Implant DDT by Chris Jericho! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Rhyno elbows Chris Jericho in the face to break a hammerlock. Tag between Rhyno and Abyss. Spear by Abyss. Abyss scores with a big spinebuster. Shelton Benjamin can barely stand. Chokeslam!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

Randy Orton is backstage. I've got a feeling this one is going to be good. He was building up the feud with Triple H. Well, that's just...neat!

Lita vs Jazz.

Match Background: This match is for the WWE Womens title. Jazz has been WWE Womens champion since 14 February 2005.

The Match: Jazz strikes away at Lita, not doing much damage at all. Uninspired brawling from Jazz. A weak headbutt on Lita by Jazz causes nothing but pain for both. Covers for a quick two count. Weak bodyslam on Lita by Jazz sets up a legdrop. Hooks the leg for a two count. Lita counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Jazz takes a kick to the chest, and staggers back. A blind charge only gets an even HARDER kick. Covers for a quick two count. Back heel kick from Lita on Jazz but it misses by miles. Lita misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Side suplex from Jazz. Jazz misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee accidentally! Lita floors Jazz, then signals for the Moonsault. Meanwhile, Jazz has something in her hands. Lita comes over...and gets nailed with a set of brass knuckles! The referee wakes up to see the pinfall: 1....2....3! It's over. Jazz slides out of the ring to the floor, then turns and leaves through the crowd. She's happy to have the win, and isn't going to hang around for Lita to get some payback.

Edge and Shawn Michaels are in the ring waiting to start their match. Out from the back come all the members of Evolution, who invade the ring. They attack both wrestlers, leaving them both down and out in the ring. Evolution leave via the crowd.

Edge vs Shawn Michaels.

Match Background: Edge and HBK have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud.

The Match: Edge hits some punches. How generic. Edge hits a right hand. Bodyslam by Edge. BIG clothesline on HBK. Shawn Michaels pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. BIG clothesline on Edge. BRAINBUSTAH~! by Shawn Michaels! Hooks the leg for a two count. Edge powers out of a headlock. Massive backbreaker on HBK and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. There's a two count on the pin. Brutal sit out powerbomb on HBK! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Edge walks into a drop toe hold. Shawn Michaels snap suplexes Edge. Edge reverses a Shawn Michaels hammerlock. Shawn Michaels charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. The bell rings, and this match has come to a time limit draw. Shawn Michaels offers a handshake to Edge...but he spits at Shawn Michaels and walks off!
      "u dont like my hair
      well i can wear a hat
      but u broke and u fat

• Originally posted by Sephirod+04.04.2005 - 16:11:12--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sephirod @ 04.04.2005 - 16:11:12)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Taker2k3@02.03.2005 - 21:08:31
      Schreibst das selbt oder was ist das?
      [post=159347]Quoted post[/post]

würde sagen das ist das programm ewr
      [post=170733]Quoted post[/post]

[/b][/quote]
      Jo is es auch.Kenn die Texte schon auswendig.