WGL // DIRTSHEET // Succubus Entertainment presents... The WGL Frontline's Greatest Hits!

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• WGL // DIRTSHEET // Succubus Entertainment presents... The WGL Frontline's Greatest Hits!

Die Anti-Fraktion der WGL, voller Testosteron, was die Herzen aller Hausfrauen dahinschmelzern lässt - DIE WGL FRONTLINE! Eine Boygroup? Ein Stable? Chris Jericho und seine Truppe an effizienten und HOCH INTELLIGENTEN Multitalenten haben die TPK Family für Monate in Atem gehalten und ist unvergessen durch Klassiker wie das legendäre mOBSCENE Mayhem bei WrestleMania 36, Christian's fast Match gegen The Miz, Christian's fast Anwesenheit bei Saturday Night Mainevent und Christian's Sturz durch das Dach der T-P-K Villa! Nun präsentiert euch die legendäre WGL FRONTLINE in Zusammenarbeit mit Succubus Entertainment die Greatest Hits der FRONTLINE! 15 Tracks, gesungen von den besten Talenten, die man gegen die TPK Family hätte stellen konnte. Genießt mehr als 60 Minuten musikalische Exzellenz, mit...

1. T-P-K (You're just too smart for us!)
      2. Ain't No Mansion High Enough (For Christian to fall off)
      3. We Didn't Start The War (But couldn't win it either)
      4. Hooked On A Losing Streak
      5. Passed Out (The "Little Bit Of The Bubbly" Song)
      6. It's Raining Christians
      7. We're Not Gonna... Get Our Shit Together
      8. Holding Out For A Jericho
      9. Ice Ice Bobby
      10. You're The One (Team Mate) That I Don't Want
      11. Call My Decisions Dumb Maybe
      12. The Sound Of Silence After Getting Run Over By A Candy Van
      13. You Are Not Alone (Cause Dexter Lumis is always watching you)
      14. Meet Me Half Way (On the staircase)
      15. I Don't Want To Miss A Sting

Bestellt euch jetzt schon die Special Deluxe Edition vor und erhaltet einen XXL Print des Albums und die drei Bonustracks...

1. I Won't Be There For You
      2. I Want To Know What Teamwork Is
      3. Like A Rollins Stone

Erleben sie die größten Hits der FRONTLINE für NUR 9,99 Dollar! Jetzt auf succubusentertainment.com oder im WGL Store bestellen, oder auf Spotify, Deezer, Amazon Music und Co. streamen. WGL FRONTLINE - THE GREATEST HITS! OUT NOW!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Payne ()

• 1. T-P-K (You're just too smart for us!) --> Brandy (You're a fine girl), Looking Glass
      2. Ain't No Mansion High Enough (For Christian to fall off) --> Aint no Mountain High Enough, Marvin Gaye
      3. We Didn't Start The War (But couldn't win it either) --> We didnt start the Fire, Billy Joel
      4. Hooked On A Losing Streak --> Hooked on a Feeling, Blue Swede
      5. Passed Out (The "Little Bit Of The Bubbly" Song)
      6. It's Raining Christians --> Its raining Men, Weather Girls
      7. We're Not Gonna... Get Our Shit Together --> We're not gonna take it, Twisted Sister
      8. Holding Out For A Jericho --> Holding out for a Hero, Bonnie Tyler
      9. Ice Ice Bobby --> Ice Ice baby, Vanilla Ice
      10. You're The One (Team Mate) That I Don't Want --> You're the one that I want, Olivia Newton John & John Travolta
      11. Call My Decisions Dumb Maybe --> Call me maybe, Carly Rae Jepsen
      12. The Sound Of Silence After Getting Run Over By A Candy Van --> The Son of Silence, Disturbed
      13. You Are Not Alone (Cause Dexter Lumis is always watching you) --> You re not alone, Michael Jackson
      14. Meet Me Half Way (On the staircase) --> Meet me halfway, Black Eyed Peas
      15. I Don't Want To Miss A Sting -- I dont want to miss a thing, Aerosmith

1. I Won't Be There For You --> I'll be there for you, The Rembrands
      2. I Want To Know What Teamwork Is --> I want to know what love is, Foreigner
      3. Like A Rollins Stone --> Like a rolling Stone, Bob Dylan
      ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ___________________________________________________________

"The good thing about the American Dream is... that you can just go to sleep...
      ...and try it all again the next night."

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von stevo ()

• 5. Passed Out (The "Little Bit Of The Bubbly" Song) --> Escape (The Pina Colada Song), Rupert Holmes

Wusste ich jetzt aber auch nur wegen dem "Was hört ihr gerade"-Thread. lol
      ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ___________________________________________________________

"The good thing about the American Dream is... that you can just go to sleep...
      ...and try it all again the next night."