[FAKE!] R.i.P. "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• [FAKE!] R.i.P. "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan

"Posted by Jeremy Borash:

I just received word from Terry Taylor that Hacksaw Jim Duggan has passed away.

I'd like to send my condolences to him, as well as the entire Duggan family.

He was one of the nicest men in the business that I have ever dealt with. I've only been in the business for a few years, and Hacksaw is one of those guys that made you happy to be in such a business.

Sometimes people in this business wonder why they chose such an insane profession filled with a bunch of backstabbers and con-artists.

What people forget is there are some great people -- and a few beyond great people in this business as well.

Hacksaw was one of those few beyond-great people. He made me glad that I ever perused a career in wrestling only because it introduced me to people like him.

He will be missed by everyone.

My thoughts and prayers go out to his entire family."

____________________________________ ___

Ich habs aussem ROH Forum ..

R.i.P. Jim Duggan
  • Puh glück gehabt, war wohl ein Fake:

For everyone who asked, there is nothing to the rumor circulating on numerous message boards that former WWF and WCW star Hacksaw Duggan has passed away. The story is attributed to an online posting made by TNA's Jeremy Borash, except the posting in question is a fake. Duggan is alive and well. I repeat, there is no truth to the rumor circulating about Duggan's alleged death.

Mike Johnson @ PWInsider.com

Darauf gibts gleich mal ein großes Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! von mir :D