[EWR Diary] WWF 1993 by Soft

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Hallo erstmal!

Das System dürfte den meisten bekannt sein..

Titelträger sind:

World:Bret Hart
    Intercontinantel:HBK
    Tag Team:Million Dollar Corporation(IRS and Ted Dibiase)

Fehden sind:

Bret Hart vs Ric Flair

Yokozuna vs Hulk Hogan

Mr Perfect vs HBK

Steiner Brothers vs Money Inc.

Bam Bam Bigelow vs Tatanka

WWF Superstars

The Bushwhackers vs High Energy : Incredibly weak headbutt on B. Ware by Butch. Uninspiring brawling from Butch. Cover for a two count. Koko B. Ware ducks a clothesline attempt. B. Ware strikes away at Butch. Big clothesline from B. Ware. Tag between Koko B. Ware and Owen Hart. Stun Gun from Owen Hart! There used to be this blonde guy in WCW in the early 90's who used that...i wonder what happened to him? Butch reverses a hip toss. Butch tags out to Luke. The Bushwhackers whip Hart into the corner. Butch whips Luke in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Luke hits a weak elbow on Owen Hart. Hooks the leg for a two count. Luke hits a stump piledriver on Owen Hart. Tag between Luke and Butch. Butch drops Hart with a clothesline. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Hart reverses a waistlock. Tag between Owen Hart and Koko B. Ware. Butch takes a right hand to the temple from B. Ware. Koko B. Ware moves in for the kill. Here it comes - The Ghostbuster. 1....2...3, it's finished. I'm giving the bookers one red-hot poker up the ass as a rating.

Bam Bam Bigelow is backstage. Well, there goes the ratings. He was building up the feud with Tatanka. Good plan.

Randy Savage vs Virgil : Full nelson slam on Virgil. Lifting DDT by Randy Savage, looked good. Massive lariat, apparently Savage has been watching The Best Of Stan Hansen again. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Flying shoulder tackle by Savage sends Virgil to the mat. Cover for a two count. Virgil powers out of a headlock. Virgil hits a right hand on Randy Savage. Virgil DDTs Savage, although it was hardly executed with pin-point precision. Virgil misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Massive backbreaker, Virgil got planted. Early reports indicate that the back was *not* actually broken, so the move's name should actually be backhurter. Virgil gets knocked to the ground by Savage, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Through the air, Savage Elbow! 1....2....3. This one gets * rating and likes it.

Hulk Hogan is backstage. He always delivers the goods interview-wise. He continued the feud by ripping into Yokozuna. Good to see they're giving the feud some proper air-time.

Doink The Clown vs Repo Man : Reverse DDT on Repo Man. Tiger Driver nearly crushes the spine of Repo Man. Misawa approves i'm sure. Tiger Driver nearly crushes the spine of Repo Man. Misawa approves i'm sure. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Stun Gun from Doink The Clown! There used to be this blonde guy in WCW in the early 90's who used that...i wonder what happened to him? Hooks the leg for a two count. Repo Man reverses a hip toss. Repo Man with a spinning neckbreaker on Doink. Spinebuster by Repo Man. Doink kicks Repo Man in the gut to reverse the momentum. Brainbuster suplex by Doink The Clown, who apparently is in the mood to bust some brains. Doink The Clown has Repo Man down on the canvas. Here it comes...Stump Puller! Repo Man taps! Doink The Clown goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory Bland match, but i'll give it a * rating for not being too bad.

Mr. Perfect is backstage. He was building up the feud with Shawn Michaels. Good plan.

Shawn Michaels vs Mr. Perfect vs Lex Luger vs Big Bossman (For The WWF Intercontinental Title) : HBK hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Flying shoulder tackle by HBK sends Perfect to the mat. There's a two count on the pin. Perfect pushes out of a Shawn Michaels hold. Tag between Mr. Perfect and Lex Luger. Lex Luger with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on HBK. Luger whips HBK into the turnbuckles...and predictably, the referee gets sandwiched. Flapjack from Luger on HBK. Cover, but there's no one to count for Lex Luger. Shawn Michaels takes a right hand to the temple from Luger. HBK counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Tag between Shawn Michaels and Big Bossman. Full nelson slam on Luger. Back elbow connects, Luger staggers backward. Luger powers out of a headlock. Lex Luger strikes Big Bossman. Flapjack from Luger on Bossman. Luger tags out to Shawn Michaels. Back elbow connects, Bossman staggers backward. Brutal seated powerbomb on Bossman. Big Bossman can barely stand. Back Suplex! 1....2....3. I'll give it a **1\2 rating.
    "u dont like my hair
    well i can wear a hat
    but u broke and u fat
    there aint no hat 4 that"

Katt "Money Mike" Williams
  • Werde das hier abbrechen und heute Abend mit einem Februar 2005 Szenario weitermachen, da sich viele bestimmt nicht mit dieser Zeit identifizieren können..bis heute Abend..arbeite solange noch am roster
    "u dont like my hair
    well i can wear a hat
    but u broke and u fat
    there aint no hat 4 that"

Katt "Money Mike" Williams