YouTube und GEMA einigen sich!

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• YouTube und GEMA einigen sich!

YouTube Blog schrieb:

Today is a big day for music in Germany. YouTube has reached a landmark agreement with the Germany-based music rights organization, GEMA, meaning that starting today, more music will be available on YouTube in Germany. This is a win for music artists around the world, enabling them to reach new and existing fans in Germany, while also earning money from the advertising on their videos. And for YouTube users in Germany, who will no longer see a blocking message on music content that contains GEMA repertoire, for the first time in seven years.
    • "In deinem Land nicht verfügbar" dürfte es dennoch weiterhin geben, wenn der Videoinhaber das entsprechend einstellt. Aber sonst sehr schön.
      "Power is only given to those who are willing to lower themselves to pick it up."
      "You and your Gods are wrong. You see... I guided my fate. I fashioned the course of my life and my death. ME. NOT YOU. NOT THE GODS. ME. It was MY idea to come here to die. I don't believe in the gods existence. Man is the master of his own fate. Not the Gods. The Gods are men's creation to give answers that they are too afraid to give themselves."
    • Wurde auch Zeit. Macht es auch einfacher für Services wie TogetherTube wo man zusammen in einem Chatroom sitzt und Musik hören kann und dann kommt der eigene Song dran und die Kollegen in DE beschweren sich alle "klappt bei mir nicht!"... kann ich natürlich nicht wissen, wenn bei mir alles frei ist. :D
      theELITE
      .Brandi Lauren is precious and needs to be protected.