Paige auf dem PC (WWE 2K15) - Franz' Mods

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Paige auf dem PC (WWE 2K15) - Franz' Mods

Moin Leute,

hab die letzten 2 Wochen damit u. a. verbracht Paige für die PC-Version von WWE 2K15 zusammenzukleistern. Viel Spaß mit dem Ergebnis.

Vorschau: fs2.directupload.net/images/150622/t8i3nyzb.png

Features:

2 character files (first with WWE 2K15 Attire and second with no attire to use in Superstar Studio)
      Pofo/Wrestler info files included (height, string and gender) - Male for 2K15 attire to use with AJ Lee Glitch and female for no Attire to access Diva clothes in Superstar Studio
      Moveset file included (as close as possible to 2K15 moveset), also downloadable in Community Creations
      Attributes included (exact copy of her PS4 attributes)
      Attire shown in Superstar Studio can be downloaded from Community Creations (Creator: _prinsto)
      Installation steps included in the readme.txt (Simple without X-Packer and advanced with X-Packer)

DOWNLOAD: adf.ly/1JcsvR

I know that it's not perfect (some small clipping errors, rough textures and weird eyes in some situations), but I won't work on Paige any longer. You are free to use this mod for further mods as long as you give credit. If you need any source files just let me know.

Franz

Mein Thread bei SmackTalks: smacktalks.org/forums/topic/56…ease-paige-prinstos-mods/