[News] Erste Info´s zu EWR4.0

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Auf der Homepage von Adam Ryland gibt es nun die ersten Informationen zu EWR4.0

At the moment, i cannot give full details on EWR 4.0 due to legal reasons. What i can say is that EWR 4.0 is currently scheduled to be released sometime in 2003, and is the biggest update to the EW series since the switch from Extreme Warfare Deluxe to Extreme Warfare Revenge. Although the game is based on the EWR 3.0 code (i.e. it has not been rewritten from scratch) there will be several new features that will change the game in radical ways. Below is just a small taster of the features that will be included. This list will be expanded on at a later date.

The entire contract system is being redone. Each worker will be able to work for up to three promotions at once. So, for example, AJ Styles will be able to work for Ring of Honor, NWA:TNA, and Combat Zone Wrestling. Also, workers will be able to work on a pay-per-appearance basis, rather than the monthly way that was used in previous games.

The event system is being redone from scratch. Not only will you be able to hold your large events whenever you want (not just on the last Sunday like previous EWR games) but there will also be the option to run a weekly PPV model, so NWA:TNA can be simulated correctly.

Every worker and staff member will be able to have a photo. This will be an optional feature, so if you do not want to download 3-4 meg of extra graphics, you don't have to. Using this feature will not slow the game down at all.

There will be several new matches and angles, including War Games.
    • Originally posted by Muffin@21.05.2003 - 19:57:36
      Every worker and staff member will be able to have a photo. This will be an optional feature, so if you do not want to download 3-4 meg of extra graphics, you don't have to. Using this feature will not slow the game down at all.

There will be several new matches and angles, including War Games.

Speziell diese beiden Punkte bringen IMO etwas frischen Wind in EWR. Cool wäre noch, wenn man Midi-Entrances einbinden könnte... :t-up: