Erster Patch angekündigt!

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• LucifersAngel LHC schrieb:

Den Patch den er meint, haben heute/gestern die XBoxer bekommen.

Im Caws.ws Forum findet man auch nichts dazu, ein User hat gemeint es wäre wegen den Apron Moves, aber ne richtige & Ausfürliche Antwort gibts nicht.

Oh man das die nichtmal nen Changelog schreiben können was gefixt wurde wenn denn überhaupt was gefixt wurde. THQ + Update = Epic Fail :facepalm:
      The Future Drew McIntyre
    • So wies aussieht kommt noch was auf uns zu habs mal von Caws.ws Forum zitiert:

Ok I received a message from Tank over at THQ and thought I would pass it along since it appears Caws that have been uploaded maybe deleted with the winter patch.

With a brand new server up to hold the large flood of uploads, the winter update may remove all previous uploads before the new server. to prevent your content from removal, Remove content and re-upload it. (Download stats will stay.)

I had sent him a few messages for clarification and this is what he sent back

'You do not have to re-upload now, but you should sometime over the next few days as the winter update will be coming. Be sure to remove content uploaded before today (1/4) and re-upload WITH the same name so your download history is not removed.'

Well I had tested it out with my previously uploaded James Storm, reuploaded, over write and he's like a brand new CAW/typical over write does. No ratings, download history is back to 0. Which happens when you normally choose that. Just a tad confused myself.

Allerdings unterhalten die sich darüber nur im XBOX360 Forum... (Zudem ist noch nichtmal 100% bekannt ob der Typ mit den Infos wirklich zu THQ gehört)

Also bleibt nurnoch abwarten.

@Patch allerdings kann es doch möglich sein, das Boxer nur den 15(?)MB patch haben, weil wir zum DLC2 Release den selben hatten mit DLC Vorbereitung.

Also bis jetzt alle Spekulationen.
    • ErklärBär schrieb:

Meiner auch. Hab ich das mit dem Serverwechsel richtig gelesen? Machen die dann endlich mal was gegen die daernde nichterrreichbarkeit?

Naja die Server sind ja nichtmal THQs sondern Gamespys...
      anyways, changelog ist da:

Klick

XBOX 360 and Playstation 3 owners, get the latest online patch for SmackDown vs Raw 2011. PS3 owners connected online should be automatically prompted to update on game boot, XBOX 360 owners attempting to go online will be prompted to update as well. And that's the Stone Cold fact when you head to the ring to crush your opponents online.

While we made a wealth of minor under the hood changes, the list below are the primary critical fixes addressed in this patch for SmackDown vs Raw 2011. We appreciate the massive amount of community feedback after the game launch which helped us address many of the severe technical online fixes impacting players, especially with online Royal Rumbles. While we were unable to address all concerns for this patch, we'll continue listening and learning from every word spoken in our WWE Games community across all message boards, Facebook, Twitter, and wherever you're sitting right now reading this. Keep the community creations pumping and the online match hysteria exploding, game on!

* significant improvements to connection issues experienced during Online Royal Rumble Matches
      * fixed a crash associated with Clients game during Online Royal Rumble matches with 8 more players when 2 or more players disconnect
      * fixed a crash when players attempted to join a match past the fifth session in a Custom Match search. This is now fixed.
      * fixed a crash associated with entering a match after a game simulation
      * fixed a bug with the paint tool logo allowing players to open up a smart menu in the background of the loading screen
      * fixed multiple bugs with Road to Wrestlemania for Christian and Rey Mysterio which were preventing forward progress in certain instances
      * the correct Superstars name will now display for spoken dialog text when replacing a cast member with a CAS in a sample story or when editing a downloaded story in Story Designer
      * fixed a freeze associated with irish whipping a player in to a chair when a reverse grapple by the 2nd player occurs
    • Und das Problem wo die cd sich weiter dreht obwohl ich es installiert habe? wird das einfach ignoriertvon thq ?
      [COLOR="Red"]Eddie Guerrero[/COLOR] and [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Chris Benoit [/COLOR]!!! [COLOR="Yellow"]best wrestlers ever!!![/COLOR]
      The Rock deserves a title shot? rly? oh tell me more about your extensive wrestling knowledge
    • also kann man ebenen Transparenz nicht ändern?? Frag mich wieso sie das raus genommen haben.
      (¯`·.¸¸¸.¤ª“˜¨¨“ª¤.^ﻵяāĸèţëñŦéşťëяﻵ^.¤ª˜¨¨˜“ª¤.¸¸¸.·´¯)™ ©
      [COLOR="purple"]prettty,[/COLOR] pretttty, pretttty [COLOR="Purple"]good[/COLOR]
      [COLOR="Red"]ﻵ♠pâ[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"]яāмǿ[/COLOR][COLOR="yellow"]ŗë♠ﻵ[/COLOR]
      [COLOR="White"]“Wenn du nicht mit Klugheit überzeugen kannst, dann verwirre mit Dummheit.“[/COLOR]
    • Also apropo Patch, mir wäre sonst noch ein Fehler im CAS aufgefallen. Wenn man seinen Superstars die Kleidung ändert, sprich die Farben, hatte ich z.T. abgespeicherte Szenen, wo die Stars urplötzlich total eine andere Farbe hatten, aber vielleicht nur in 1 Szene von 10, vorallem da, wo viele Wrestler auf einmal zu sehen sind....... ob die das auch patchen, oder gepatcht haben......hmmm
    • hab den patch heut auch installiert. die änderung merkte ich schon bei online matches. man kommt jetzt nicht mehr in alle offenen matches rein, wenn dein gegenüber keine dlc's besitzt (zB. das letzte mit nexus, luger, etc.) dann erscheint eine meldung und man muss brav weiter suchen, bis man ein match findet wo alle die dlc's haben. irgendwie bescheuert das ganze...
      Anything that Edge can do, I can do better.
      Anything that Cena can do, I can do better.
      Edge and I both have taped out to John Cena.
      But let's face it folks, I did it better. (Triple H @Backlash 2006).
    • Edgeraze schrieb:

hab den patch heut auch installiert. die änderung merkte ich schon bei online matches. man kommt jetzt nicht mehr in alle offenen matches rein, wenn dein gegenüber keine dlc's besitzt (zB. das letzte mit nexus, luger, etc.) dann erscheint eine meldung und man muss brav weiter suchen, bis man ein match findet wo alle die dlc's haben. irgendwie bescheuert das ganze...

Gibt es dafür irgendeine Lösung? Habe alle einschlägigen Boards durchsucht, aber nix gefunden... ich kann so ziemlich gar kein Match joinen...