[News] Wrestling Tycoon - April Report

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Glen Sharrock hat auf de offiziellen Seit von Wrestling Tycoon einen Report veröffentlicht über den derzeitigen Stand des Spiels:

I thought now that I am a fair bit in the sim that I would make an end of month report starting here at April. First and foremost between March and April has been the time for alpha v1.1 and alpha v1.2 and at the end I will be giving my alpha testers the v1.3. (Beta testers, you will not be getting alphas they are for my alpha testers only).

So I think I should begin talking about the sim. I have fully designed the main screen for the sim which I have had good feedback for the graphic and design. Note a screenshot of the main menu will not go up until late on.

The next screen will be the create game / load screen which I haven’t done yet. Don’t worry they are next on the list.

So the next part is the world map screen there u can choose from 14 different countries around the world. So you can set up business or go on tours. At the moment you can only set up a business and able to build stuff.

After this selection you are on the main screen, which as change only a little bit I now have the date system working and added a few more buttons from the screenshots, but never the less its roughly the same as the shots.

I have fully complete and arenas, sport centres and clubs and I am in the process of doing the others but for this report I will click on the arena button. Which brings up the arena form, in the previous screenshots it has not changed. You choose your building on price and many of the other factors, were it is better to start off if you’re the wwe with buildings around the 7-15000 capacity mark.

So you build the building and you are asked to select a placement for the building, and pressing ok, and the building is display on the map on the main menu, were you will be able to interact with it by be able to, buy stuff, control the arena, rent the arena out to other feds and use the arena for your shows.

Build Price – Means how much it is to just build the arena
      Rent Price – Means how much it is to rent the building for an event
      Buy Price – Means how much it is to fully purchased the building, meaning you do not have to pay rent and other feds pay you for renting the arena is allowed.

So where’s the wrestling you ask, well I have started forming the database for the rosters and working on the rosters and getting the wrestling information right, you can see these screens on the site.

Also I am in the process soon of doing the booking engine, which I have decided to put on one form. More info in the screenshots

The Arena images backgrounds. Are only used on forms outside the main form. Putting one on the main form will make thing hectic when I am designing.

What next
      Rosters and Booking hopefully – get the hard bit out of the way and then I can put the others, feuds champions around it.

Glenn Sharrock
      wtonline.tk