[News] Fever Wrestling

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Yet another wrestling sim. Or so it appears......

You what?

Well a host of new innovative features and a user friendly attractive layout will hopefully make it a worthy challenger.

Features Like?

Here have a list.......

· Dynamic new match engine – You choose the spots.
      · Start your own fed – Start from scratch and work up the league table.
      · Angle sets – Different angles for different promotions
      · New feud types – Three and four way plus stable feuds!
      · Feud bases – Choose what workers feud over.
      · Worker thoughts – Get the thoughts and feelings of each worker in a fed.
      · Feud positions – Choose which feuds to push.
      · Show tapings – Choose live or taped show.
      · Worker Meetings – Meet with workers to discuss contracts, card position and much more.
      · Diary -Help keeps your meetings and shows in order.
      · Pre Booked Pay per view matches – Book ppv matches head of the big day.
      · Video promotion – Hype a worker, feud or event with a video.
      · Advanced advertising – Choose where and how much you advertise
      · New overness system – Face and heel heat.
      · Arena Booking – Choose from over 100 arenas across the USA.
      · Tour bookings – Choose from a variety of countries all over the world.
      · Editor – Edit everything from workers to angle sets to arenas or make your own scenario for the game.
      · Friendships – Develop friendships with workers and fed owners.
      . Over 60 gimmicks, plus a gimmick overness
      . New appearances feature, set the style of each wrestler
      . The game will be played in full screen mode - Making for a more involving experience and hopefully get away from the "freeware" feel of many games

And new attributes.......

Experience
      Bumping
      Hardcore Matches

And more..........

Any drawbacks?

Well upon first release the chances are the game will only be playable in 1024 x 760, I know that sucks but it didn't look to good on 800 x 600, I'll have to look into it further.

The file size is slightly concerning me, I would say the game is about 15% complete and the file size is already 1.5mb, this is due to the fact that I am using images in buttons, it does however give the game a much nicer look and feel. I estimate the final size will be around 2.5 - 3.5 mb.

Whats working at the moment?

You can change Kurt Angle's stats, view the main layout, begin a game and advance the date and view all the details of each sponsors. For the sponsors I have for most of them, taken names of people I talk to regularly and built them into a company, i.e British CitiZen Passports.

Please visit the home of Fever Wrestling and the Arsenic Editor.... arsenic-online.com/mercury

Credits: blads von PWSE.com