WWE[EWR]

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• So..Wrestlemania XXI ist Geschichte und hier die Ergebnisse[Vor WM hat sich John Cena den US Title von OJ zurückgeholt:

Randy Orton beat The Undertaker by RKO

Rey Mysterio beat Eddie Guerrero by Drop the Dime

Bill Goldberg has made a run in in the Piper`s Pit

Christian won the Money in the Bank Ladder Match by Unprettier against Kane

Big show beat Akebono

Trish Stratus beat Christy Hemme to retain the WWE Women`s Championship.

Chavo Guerrero beat Paul London and retain the WWE Cruiserweight Championship

HBK beat Kurt Angle by Angle Lock Submission

JBL beat John Cena fair and square by Clothesline from Hell

Triple H beat Batista through the Pedigree.

[Waren jetzt alles erfundene Ergebnisse, nur weil mein Spiel eben im April startet.]

Velocity und Heat werden hier nicht reingesetzt, sondern nur SD! und RAW! Und es geht sofort los mit der DRAFT LOTTERY!

Val Venis vs Batista.

Match Background: None.

The Match: Fallaway slam by Val Venis puts down Batista. Full nelson slam on Batista. Hooks the leg for a two count. Batista blocks a kick from Val Venis. Venis is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Fallaway slam by Batista puts down Val Venis. Hooks the leg for a two count. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Batista just KILLS Val Venis! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Bodyslam by Batista. Venis kicks Batista in the gut to reverse the momentum. Spear by Val Venis. There's a two count on the pin. Brutal sit out powerbomb on Batista! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Running knee lift from Val Venis. Batista is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Batista reverses a waistlock. Flying shoulder tackle by Batista sends Venis CRASHING to the mat. Powerbomb on Venis. Val Venis is in trouble. Here it comes - Batista Bomb. 1....2...3, it's finished. Kurt Angle comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Kurt Angle drops Batista to the canvas. Kurt Angle quickly locks on the Angle Lock! Batista has been left down on the canvas.

My Opinion: I'll give it a **12 rating, but that's because I didn't mark out once...but nothing was too bad.

Winner:Batista

Theodore Long kommt nun zum Ring und sagt, dass nun die fünf Namen gezogen werden, die von SD! zu RAW wechseln. Theodore Long lässt sich nun von Torrie Wilson attestieren und diese zieht als erstes aus dem Wahltopf: ORLANDO JORDAN! Der Chief of Staff vom WWE Champion John Bradshaw Layfield ist der erste, der die Lager wechselt. Es wird in einen Hinterraum geschaltet, in welchem sich Orlando Jordan von den Bashams und JBL verabschiedet. Er kommt nun hinaus und wechselt das SD!-T-Shirt zu einem RAW-T-Shirt.
      Orlando Jordan stellt sich nun neben Eric Bischoff, welcher auf der anderen Seite schon steht, und den RAW-Neuzugang begrüßt. Torrie Wilson zieht nun die zweite Kugel aus dem Topf und auf dem Zettel steht:ROB VAN DAM! Ein Rückkehrer..erst letztes Jahr ist er von Raw zu SD! getradet worden und nun ist er zurück..RVD verabschiedet sich nun von Eddie Guerrero und Rey Mysterio und geht dann hinaus, um sich das RAW-T-Shirt überzustreifen. Torrie Wilson zieht nun den nächsten Namen aus dem Topf: Und auf dem Zettel steht.....J.....B.....L!!!!!!!!!!!! JBL ist absolut geschockt und Theodore Long fragt nun ob dies möglich sei und Eric Bischoff bejaht dies. Der WWE Champion Title ist ab dem heutigen Tage VAKANT!
      OJ tröstet JBL sofort bei dessen Ankunft im RAW Lager. Torrie Wilson macht sich nun bereit den vierten Namen aus der Lostrommel zu ziehen und auf der Plakette steht:BOOKER T! Booker T ist genauso wie RVD ein Rückkehrer und verabschiedet sich von Eddie Guerrero. Nachdem Booker sich das RAW-T-Shirt angezogen hat, zieht Torrie den letzten SD! Namen aus der Lostrommel: CHARLIE HAAS! Das bedeutet wohl die Reunion vom WGTT!! Eric Bischoff gibt nun als nächstes Match Orlando Jordan vs Kane an!

Orlando Jordan vs Kane.

Match Background: Orlando Jordan RAW Debut

The Match: Kane is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Jordan scoops and slams Kane. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Orlando Jordan snap suplexes Kane. Hooks the leg for a two count. A Gut buster connects on Kane and hits hard. Hooks the leg for a two count. Kane pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Kane hits a right hand. Hooks the leg for a two count. Big piledriver on Jordan. Kane gets taken down out of nowhere! Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. John Bradshaw Layfield comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Kane turns around. John Bradshaw Layfield spins Kane around. John Bradshaw Layfield hits the Clothesline From Hell! JBL leaves the ring, the damage done! Cover gets three for Orlando Jordan, Kane got pinned. Orlando Jordan shakes hands with John Bradshaw Layfield, showing that their plan worked perfectly.

My Opinion: I'll give it a *3/4 rating. If you think of it like currency, it's a 1.75. You can't even take the subway with that anymore here. Work harder man.

Winner:Orlando Jordan

Nun etwas kürzer gefasst, die RAW Trades!

Chris Jericho(1) wechselt zu SD! und sagt, dass er sich freue, da er hier nur in Routine verfallen sei.
      Danach zieht Christy Hemme den Namen William Regal(2) aus der Trommel. Dieser verabschiedet sich tränenreich von Eugene und Tajiri und begrüßt danach Chris Jericho. Hemme zieht als nächstes Rhyno(3) aus der Lostrommel und dieser verabschiedet sich von Benoit und Tajiri und geht dann zu den beiden anderen Ex-Rawlern. Als nächstes wird der Money in the Bank-Sieger Christian(4) gezogen! Er verabschiedet sich von Trish und Tomko und zeigt danach Y2J den Mittelfinger. Und als letztes wird gezogen: HUNTER HEARST HELMSLEY AKA TRIPLE H! Flair ist wutentbrannt und redet die ganze Zeit wirres Zeug und Batista und der Rest des Rosters wünschen Triple H einen wunderbaren Aufenthalt bei SD!
      Eric Bischoff ist geschockt und schlägt Teddy Long vor, dass beide World Champions ihre Titel einfach mitnehmen! Long stimmt mit einem Handschlag zu und damit hat RAW nun den WWE Championtitel!

Regal and Tajiri© vs Justice League vs La Resistance III vs Christian and Tomko.

Match Background: This will be an elimination bout. This match is for the World Tag Team titles.

The Match: Tyson Tomko strikes Robert Conway with a hard blow. Big clothesline from Tomko. Tomko tags out to Rosey. Rosey slams Robert Conway down and motions to the crowd. Rosey scoops and slams Robert Conway. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Rosey tags out to The Hurricane. Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Conway goes down. Second rope flying axe handle, Conway goes down. One day, Hurricane might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Conway pushes out of a The Hurricane hold. Robert Conway snap suplexes Hurricane HARD to the canvas! And again! A pair of clotheslines follow and...yep, Conway is a HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! Tag to Sylvain Grenier. Powerbomb on Hurricane. Cover gets three for Sylvain Grenier, Hurricane got pinned. A Gut buster connects on Grenier and hits hard. Wicked suplex out of the corner from William Regal, is executed so well, it hurt MY back. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Regal tags out to Tajiri. William Regal scoops up Grenier. Tajiri bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Tajiri crushes Grenier with a running senton. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Grenier powers out of a headlock. Tag to Christian. Implant DDT by Christian! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Tiger suplex on Tajiri. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Tag to Tyson Tomko. Christian and Tomko whip Tajiri into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Cover gets three for Tyson Tomko, Tajiri got pinned. Robert Conway takes a right hand to the temple from Tomko. Tyson Tomko hits a sloppy double axe handle off the top. Conway blocks a kick from Tyson Tomko. Conway drives a thrust kick into the chest of Tomko. Tiger bomb by Robert Conway, which is nowhere near as cool as a botched Pedigree but gets the job done. Covers for a quick two count. Conway tags out to Sylvain Grenier. Spear by Sylvain Grenier. Sylvain Grenier gets taken down out of nowhere! Tomko tags out to Christian. DDT from the top rope by Christian. That looked KILLER. Pin, but Grenier is out just before the three count. Hard back suplex on Grenier. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Christian goes for a splash but Grenier puts the knees up. Christian takes a headbutt from Sylvain Grenier. Robert Conway moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Super Neckbreaker. 1....2...3, it's finished.

My Opinion: I'm capable of giving out high star ratings...but only for matches that really deserve it. This one didn't. **1/4.

Winner and NEW World Tag Team Champions:La Resistance

Triple H verhandelt nochmal mit Long und Bischoff. Triple H meint, dass er das Herzstück von RAW sei und nicht einfach so rausgerissen werden kann. Bischoff verneinte dies und sagte, dass es RAW nur zu gute käme, wenn Triple H weg ist. Triple H ist nach dieser Aussage ziemlich eingeschnappt und sagt kein Wort mehr.

Shelton Benjamin vs John Cena.

Match Background: Shelton Benjamin is the reigning WWE Intercontinental champion. John Cena is the reigning WWE United States champion.

The Match: Back suplex on Cena. Cena backdrops Shelton Benjamin out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of John Cena. John Cena hits some punches. How generic. John Cena misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee accidentally! Spear! Shelton is down! Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Shelton Benjamin elbows John Cena in the face to break a hammerlock. A Gut buster connects on Cena and hits hard. Shelton Benjamin hits a bulldog off the ropes. There's a two count on the pin. Belly to belly off the top rope! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Cena counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Spear by John Cena. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Shelton kicks John Cena in the gut to reverse the momentum. Charlie Haas comes running down the aisle with a chair! Cena and Shelton Benjamin continue fighting, unaware of the intrusion. Charlie Haas slides in and prepares to swing the chair...but Shelton Benjamin moves! Haas accidentally blasts Cena with a chair to the head! Shelton Benjamin throws Haas out of the ring! John Cena is in trouble. Super Kick!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Shelton Benjamin offers a handshake to Cena...and he accepts it!

My Opinion: I'll give it a **12 rating, but that's because I didn't mark out once...but nothing was too bad.

Winner:Shelton Benjamin

Triple H vs John Bradshaw Layfield.

Match Background: John Bradshaw Layfield is the reigning WWE Heavyweight champion. Triple H is the reigning World Heavyweight champion.

The Match: STIFF~! chop lights up JBL who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! John Bradshaw Layfield is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. STIFF~! chop lights up HHH who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! The ref is bumped, as goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. John Bradshaw Layfield scores with a standing spinebuster. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! HHH blocks a punch. BIG clothesline on JBL. HHH hits a piledriver on John Bradshaw Layfield. That used to end matches, you know. There's a two count on the pin. Death valley driver by Triple H! No one executes that move properly anymore. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. John Bradshaw Layfield avoids a Triple H avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Full nelson slam on HHH. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Triple H once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Vince McMahon just slid into the ring out of nowhere! Vince drops HHH and JBL with punches, causing the referee to call for the bell. I think this match has been ruled a no contest. The crowd are baffled by the actions of Vince McMahon, and who he has attacked. JBL and Vince beat away on Triple H, leaving him spread-eagled on the canvas.

My Opinion: I'll give it a *3/4 rating. If you think of it like currency, it's a 1.75. You can't even take the subway with that anymore here. Work harder man.

Winner:Draw

Chavo Guerrero© vs Billy Kidman vs Paul London.

Match Background: This will be a triangle bout. London and Kidman are currently feuding. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the WWE Cruiserweight title.

The Match: Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Chavo goes down. Billy Kidman connects with a back heel kick on London and gets back up quickly. Chavo kicks Billy Kidman in the gut to reverse the momentum. Chavo crushes Kidman with a huge legdrop. Flying cross body off the top rope! There's a two count on the pin. Tiger suplex on Chavo. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Kidman charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. SUPER frankensteiner on Kidman, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Vicious chokeslam byPaul London! I'd compare it to Akira Taue, but then that would start another argument on the TSM Forums. Paul London has Chavo Guerrero down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. 450 Splash!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over.

My Opinion: Ohh, looky. A **3/4 match!

Winner and NEW WWE Cruiserweight Champion:Paul London

Christian steht nun im Ring und sagt, dass SD! wie ein Kollege von ihm einst sagte, einfach die zweite Liga ist und nur Zwerge wie Rey Mysterio oder ganz Coole wie John Cena hier sein würden. Auf einmal ertönt "MacMilitant" und der GM of Smackdown! Theodore Long erscheint.. Er sagt, wenn diese beiden so witzig wären, warum tritt Christian nicht gegen einen von ihnen an? John Cena vs Christian for the United States Title! Tonight on Smackdown! Holla, Holla, Holla!

Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio© vs Rhyno and Big Show.

Match Background: This match is for the WWE Tag Team titles.

The Match: Eddie just WAFFLES Rhyno with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Spin kick by Eddie Guerrero to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Hooks the leg for a two count. Rhyno powers out of a headlock. Bodyslam by Rhyno. Rhyno hits a piledriver on Eddie Guerrero. That used to end matches, you know. Rhyno tags out to Big Show. Big Show scores with a big spinebuster. Eddie kicks Big Show in the gut to reverse the momentum. Eddie tags out to Rey Mysterio. Mysterio hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Rey Mysterio hits a rolling kick on Show. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. There's a two count on the pin. Lightning kick by Mysterio on Show. Tag to Eddie Guerrero. Diamond Dust from Eddie Guerrero and Show is out! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Show backdrops Eddie Guerrero out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Big Show. Big Show with a spinning neckbreaker on Eddie. Tag to Rhyno. Flying shoulder tackle by Rhyno sends Eddie CRASHING to the mat. Eddie Guerrero is in trouble. Here it comes - Gore. 1....2...3, it's finished. Rhyno Show go into the crowd, where they celebrate their win.

My Opinion: Solid bout, but they could do a lot better. ***

Winner and NEW WWE Tag Team Champions:Rhyno and Big Show

Theodore Long ist nun backstage und neben ihm steht Triple H..Hunter fragt den GM, ob er nicht wieder zu Raw könnte, denn Smackdown stinke einfach erbärmlich.."Wenn Smackdown! so erbämlich stinkt, dann wirst du, Triple H, auf den Erbärmlichsten treffen, und zwar:THE UNDERTAKER! Heute für den World Heavyweight Title!! Can you dig that, playa? Holla, Holla, Holla!

Dawn Marie vs Michelle McCool.

Match Background: This will be a bra and panties bout.

The Match: Sloppy short range spear from Michelle McCool. Michelle drops an elbow...but Dawn Marie moves out of the way. Dawn hits a weak kick to the midsection, doubling the opponent over. Dawn hits a wheel kick on Michelle. Dawn hits a dropkick on Michelle McCool. Michelle blocks a kick from Dawn Marie. Michelle McCool hits a crappy missile dropkick on Dawn. Michelle McCool with an enziguri. That reminds me...R.I.P, Owen Hart. Dawn takes a couple of weak clotheslines. Dawn blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Dawn Marie punches away at Michelle McCool. Slingshot clothesline by Dawn, who almost messed it up by slipping on the ropes. Joy Giovanni has climbed up onto the apron! Dawn turns...and falls for the distraction! Michelle McCool runs at Dawn from behind...but misses! Michelle McCool collides with Joy Giovanni! Michelle McCool is in trouble. Low Blow! Dawn Marie strips Michelle to her bra and panties for the win! Joy Giovanni remains in the ring. Michelle McCool pushes the referee away. Michelle McCool spins Joy around. Michelle McCool hits the Bitch Slap!

My Opinion: Probably one of the worst matches I've seen all year, but definitely not the worst. -****

Winner:Dawn Marie

Triple H ist im Ring und lässt sich über Smackdown aus, als der Gong ertönt, die Halle dunkel wird und auf einmal der Undertaker hinter The Game steht! Der Deadman verdreht die Augen und WHAMM! Punch, Punch, Kick annd Tombstone! Der Taker nimmt sich das Mic und sagt, dass das Motto von Triple H am heutigen Abend wie folgt lautet:Rest in Pieces!

Christian vs John Cena©

Match Background: This match is for the WWE United States title.

The Match: BIG clothesline on Christian. Spear by John Cena. There's a two count on the pin. Christian reverses a hip toss. Standing leg lariat by Christian on Cena. Second rope flying axe handle, Cena goes down. One day, Christian might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tor-NADO DDT from Christian, Cena got planted! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Implant DDT by Christian! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Christian walks into a drop toe hold. Big piledriver on Christian. Covers for a quick two count. Spear! Christian is down! Pin, but Christian is out just before the three count. Running knee lift from John Cena. STIFF~! chop lights up Christian who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Christian kicks John Cena in the gut to reverse the momentum. Hard back suplex on Cena. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Tiger suplex on Cena. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Luther Reigns comes running down the aisle and onto the apron! Cena turns...and is dropped throat-first onto the top rope by Luther! Luther Reigns has left Cena in big trouble. Christian moves in for the kill. Unprettier! 1....2....3. Christian and Luther are putting the boots to John Cena! Rey Mysterio comes running down the aisle with a chair! He slides in, sending Christian Luther running for cover. Rey Mysterio saved Cena from a major beating.

My Opinion: Oh, look out...almost ***, but not quite. **3/4.

Winner and new WWE United States Champion:Captain Charisma Christian

Kurt Angle vs Chris Jericho.

Match Background: Angle and Jericho are currently feuding. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud.

The Match: Kurt Angle connects with a HARD right hand, sending the opponent down to the mat again. Chris Jericho fights out of a grapple. Spinning back kick from Chris Jericho. Jericho whips Angle into the turnbuckles...and the ref is crushed! Vicious kick to the teeth from Chris Jericho. Cover, but there's no one to count for Chris Jericho! Angle kicks Chris Jericho in the gut to reverse the momentum. Stun Gun from Kurt Angle! I still can't believe that was Austin's finisher at one point. Doctor Bomb and Jericho is hurt. Hooks the leg for a two count. Jericho gets hit with a running Splash Mountain out of the corner! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Angle drops an elbow...but Chris Jericho moves out of the way. Lightning kick by Jericho on Angle. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Jericho charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Mark Jindrak comes running down the aisle with a chair! Angle goes to irish whip Chris Jericho into the ropes. Jindrak hits Jericho with a chair to the back! Chris Jericho gets knocked to the ground by Angle. Chris Jericho gets locked in the Angle Lock! Submission victory! Angle and Jindrak put the boots to Chris Jericho, stomping away on him.

My Opinion: Absolutely solid match. A few minor things brought it down, so I'm tacking on a **** rating.

Winner:Kurt Angle

Triple H© vs The Undertaker.

Match Background: HHH and Undertaker have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the World Heavyweight title.

The Match: Bodyslam by Undertaker. The Undertaker hits a bulldog off the ropes. Hooks the leg for a two count. HHH pushes out of a The Undertaker hold. STIFF~! chop lights up Undertaker who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! HHH slams The Undertaker down and motions to the crowd. There's a two count on the pin. Triple H scores with a standing spinebuster. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Fallaway slam by Triple H puts down The Undertaker. Undertaker reverses a Triple H hammerlock. Nice piledriver on HHH. There's a two count on the pin. The Undertaker scores with a big spinebuster. Pin, but HHH is out just before the three count. Undertaker slams Triple H down and motions to the crowd. HHH is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Undertaker charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Running knee lift from Triple H. Triple H scores with a standing spinebuster. Christian comes running down the aisle and into the ring! The Undertaker turns around. Christian spins Undertaker around. Christian hits the Unprettier! Christian leaves the ring, the damage done! Cover gets three for Triple H, Undertaker got pinned. Triple H shakes hands with Christian, showing that their plan worked perfectly.

My Opinion: Oh, look out...almost ***, but not quite. **3/4.

Winner and STILL World Heavyweight Champion:Triple H
      "u dont like my hair
      well i can wear a hat
      but u broke and u fat
      there aint no hat 4 that"

Katt "Money Mike" Williams