Angepinnt Tipps & Tricks / Tutorials

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Standup:

Hier hat ZombieRommel ein sehr schönes Tutorial zum standup geschrieben:

ZombieRommel schrieb:

At the request of user bcelts, who remembers me from the Undisputed forums, I have decided to write up some strategy for people who want explore the finer points of the demo and prepare for the full game. I think a great many issues people are having with the game will resolve themselves if they simply understand the mechanics better. Everything that I write is based off countless hours playing Player vs Player with my friend. Without further ado, Volume 1 -- Standup:
      It is important to recognize first off that striking in EA UFC, as in Fight Night Champion, is rooted entirely in dynamic physics. What this means is that every strike that lands does so because of hundreds if not thousands of code parameters have calculated, "Yes, this will be a hit!" It is not simple like with the old THQ games or EA MMA with its "heat-seeking" strikes.
      This means that if you want certain things to land, you have to set them up properly. You need to be in certain ranges. And movement will affect impact. Meaning, the infamous Dan Henderson KO of Bisping is something that can, to a degree, be replicated here. If one fighter is dashing INTO the other's power hook, there's a much greater likelihood of a health event being sustained.
      Here are a few tips:
      -Keep your stamina higher than your opponent's when at all possible
      -High stamina affects your movement speed, punch speed and your striking power
      -Low stamina makes you slow, weak, and prone to getting KO'd MUCH more -- you spam yourself out, you die
      -Parry counters are far more likely to cause staggers than are normal punches
      -After a parry counter, quickly follow up the stun you've inflicted with more hits -- jabs and straights are great for following up a hook counter because these punches come out super fast
      -Leg kicks are terrific for interrupting the opponent's rhythm - they almost always trigger a hit reaction when they aren't blocked, allowing you to dictate rhythm and set up your hands
      -If you find yourself getting into a "parry war", you can get out of it by swaying backward when your opponent's parry counter is incoming -- to get a parry you must wait for your opponent's punch animation to run its full course, but you can sway in the opening frames of his punch, meaning you can come back with heat of your own before he can parry you again
      -You are able to chain dashes into sways -- try it! I like to chain the forward dash into a back sway to bait out strikes and mix my opponent up. A lateral dash to the left chained into a right sway is also a favorite.
      -Dashes/lunges can be buffered into your combos to give you greater maneuverability -- in laymen's terms this means you can quickly press JAB, JAB, DASH, and the whole sequence will play out after you've entered your inputs.
      -Lunging and swaying out of the way of strikes seems to grant counters on par with parries. Parries are easier to do but lunging and swaying is great for mixups or, like I said, to break up a parry war.
      -Go into 2P mode and throw multiple unblocked strikes in rapid succession -- notice how quickly your opponent becomes rocked or KO'd. Combos KILL! They can be hard to land against a skilled opponent because of all the defensive options everyone has, but when you can land them, they are devastating.
      -Do not underestimate jabs and straights - they are great at multiple things: they do not deplete your stamina much, meaning they are good for pressuring; the jab moves you forward meaning you can close distance with it and chase down avoidant opponents; you can use them to disrupt the other fighter's targeting, letting you land power punches easier; they are a great way to follow up power shots and counters during the stun window because you can land killer combos with them.
      -Forward dashes are also good for chasing down avoidant opponents
      -Whenever you score a wobble that causes your opponent to stumble backward into the fence, this is a prime opportunity to use the off-the-cage knee and FINISH HIM ;)
      -If you find that your opponent is doing a good job mixing up your body and your head, don't be too quick to try to parry the body as this makes you a bit more vulnerable to head shots. Instead, just use the normal RT block. It's a pretty damn good block when you have high stamina and will allow you to absorb everything (albeit not 100%).
      -When you are rocked, try blocking unless you see a head strike coming, and then tap a punch button while blocking to parry. Don't just hold RT+Punch the whole time as this will drain your stamina and make you easier to KO.
      -If you are in the TKO state on the ground, time your blocks to the punch since your block becomes less effective the longer you hold it... and then click the LS to try to stand up. Even if your opponent denies your standup attempt, it doesn't matter... you are buying yourself time for your head health to recover... that's what's important.
      -Alternating punches are generally much faster than one-hand spam. A double jab is fine, but spamming a lead hand hook will be much slower than if you alternated lefts and rights.
      -Don't forget about Jones' elbows! He has 4 standing elbows - both LB variants and both LB+Back variants. They are devastating. Try to score them off of parry counters and/or sways/lunges.
      -Is someone spamming takedown and clinch attempts on you? No problem! Predictable opponents are dead meat. Simply spam out straight punches (jabs and straights) and you will punch them out of it every time.
      -When it comes to takedown denials, there are multiple factors at play here: #1 How fast are you on the stick? The faster your reactions the better -- pro-tip: HOLD the RT+RS Down... don't just flick it... #2 What is your TDD rating? #3 What is your opponent's TD rating? #4 What is your stamina? #5 What is your opponent's stamina? Ideally you are fast on the stick and your stamina is higher or at least the same as your opponent's. Note that Jones has an easier time stuffing Gustafsson than vice versa due to the TD stat differential. This doesn't mean you're screwed as Gus, just have fast reactions and never spam yourself out on the feet.

Quelle

Grappling:

Videos aller möglichen Takedowns:
      [YT]obvFIO4FhQs[/YT]

Von Solid_Altair

Solid_Altair schrieb:

Denying is somewhat confusing. But that is probably largely because in the demo we were given only a basic tutorial, which is OK for demo. I expect the retail version to give us a lot more info. For now, I hope we can build a collective guide. I played only against the AI, btw, but this isn't much about strategy - it's more about moves and controls.

After a bunch of hours of playing and testing stuff, I think I got the hang of most of what we can access in the grappling. I will list the transitions available from each positions and how they can be denied by the opponent. I'm not sure this is the best presentation, but right now it seems better than the alternatives I've conceived.

All denials require pressing R2. The directions are meant for the right stick. Left and right are referenced in the camera, not the fighters' sides. Most back and front are referenced in the camera. The clinch transitions seem to be the only exception - back and front are the actual back and front on the controller.

Edited stuff is in red.

You can second guess the direction of the denials, if you have enough time.

Clinch Attempts

There are 4, but the one you input isn't necessarily the one you get. I don't know why. I suspect it has to do with the procedural animations and or the stamina.

I've read they're Denied by Up. Never had the necessary timing to attempt to denied one... lol.

Shooting TDs

There are 4, holding L2, arcing back or forward and holding or not L1.

All denied by Down.

Single Colar (Neutral)

Arc Back = Over-Under

Denied by left or right

Arc Forward = Muay Thai Clinch

Denied by left or right

L3 = Escape

Denied by left or right

L2 + Arc (+ L1) = Tds, which vary per fighter.

Denied by down

Over-Under (Neutral) ... and the others...

Alright... lemme summarise... Arc Back is wrestling. Over-Under is the Neutral Wrestling... if you wanna proceed with wrestling, keep arcing back, to Double-Under and to Back Clinch.

Arc forward is clinch striking. Single Colar is the neutral. Wanna go striking? Arc forward to MT.

Denials in the clinch are quite simple. Either (R2+) left or right (any) work against any clinch pass or escape. Down works for the TDs, any TD.

Apparently there are no TDs available from the submissive positions. And there are no escapes available in submissive positions against the clinch (I've read that here, didn't notice it or test it myself).

You can pass from MT to Double-Under and vice versa.

Passing from a Submissive Position will lead you necessarily to the Neutral position of the its kind. When submissive... (a) passing from MT will put you Single Colar; and (b) passing from Double-Under or Back Clinch will put you in Over-Under.

Lets leave clinch striking for later. But if you have tips about MT whipping, please tell me. I'm kinda halfway in undertanding them I guess. And if you can spare the time, please check and bump this thread and try to get the Devs on the subject. This is very clearly a huge exploit in the demo that doesn't have to do with the AI. It affects PvP and also concerns the judging.

forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10108493.page

THE GROUND

In the ground, unlike in the clinch, the directions of the transitions matter. It is very confusing. Some are easy to read, like the sweeps from full guard. Left or Right - simple. Others require you to think in terms of back and forward. And in soe cases, I had to think in stranger terms.

Submissions are Denied Up. None of the two demo fighters seem to have submissions from Full Guard Top, North South and Turtle Top, as well as Submissive Mount, Scarf, Mounted Crucifix, Sprawl, Turtle, Back Mount and Stacked Guard (JBJ has achoke from Side Control Bottom). Bottom guy can't start a submission if Top is postured up.

I expect some fighters to have a north south choke and some choke from turtle top. In the demo's tutorial, Gus tries a leg lock from Full Guard Top. I trie dto perform the move, but couldn't. I guess it is in game and they gave it to him only in the tutorial, but the actual fighter doesn't have it (nor JBJ).

It seems it is possible to get up from any position, except back mount. Very dominant position have get ups that cannot be denied. The get ups that can be denied are denied by either side (any). I've read a guy saying you must press up... another saying it must be down. I can tell you left and right work. I suggest you test it yourself. And I'm suspecting up also works - in this case, against subs and get ups, which would be interesting.

Another thing to consider about the get ups is that many have a start up that looks like one of the passes. This can be very confusing. You may, for instance, focus on denying the pass on one side and end up denying what looks like a pass in the other side, but was actually a get up. That could make you think the sides don't matter. But they do.

Lets check the Passes...

Full Guard Top

Arc Left or Right = Pass to Half Guard, according to the side.

Deny by Left or Right, according to the side.

L1 + Arc Left or Right (any)

Deny by Left or Right (any)

Full Guard Bottom

Arc Left or Right, according to side = Sweep to Mount, a powerful move, but very easy to read.

Denied by Left or Right, according to side.

L1 + Arc Left or Right (any) = Rubber Guard (not in the demo, but listed in one of the videos)

Denied by Left or Right (any)... I guess.

Half Guard Top

Arc Back (the direction of your fighter... towards you) = Pass to Side Control (arcing forward without L1 will do the same)

Denied by forward (the direction of the opponent... away from you)

L1 + Arc Forward = Pass to Mount

Denied by Back

Half Guard Bottom (This is Tricky)

This position has soething special. It has two ways to transition to the same position, full guard. In a sense, it is a pass in the same direction, rolling in the same direction. However, there are two ways to do it, and they are denied differently. Scarf bottom has a similar trait, two different sweeps to side control. As for Half Guard Bottom...

Arc Back = Pass to Full Guard by scooting hips back. Looks like Get Up.

Deny by Forward.

Arc Forward = Pass to Full Guard by pushing opponents leg (that's the tell I recommend focusing on)

Deny by Back

Stacked Guard Top

Arc Left or Right, according to side = Pass to Side Control. The start-ups look identical.

Deny according to side, except they seem impossible to read. Prolly the hardest denial in the game, 'sidewise'.

Stacked Guard Bottom

Arc Back = Pull to Full Guard Bottom. The start up is lifting the hips. That's the tell.

Deny by Forward.

Arc Forward = Sweep to Full Guard Top. The tell is grabbing the shins without rasing the hips.

Denied by Back. I recommend you focus on denying back, and if your ead the tell of the hips of the pull, then change to denying forward. Focusing in the denying the more powerful transition is also a basic strategy.

Side Control Top

Arc Forward = Mount

Deny by Back

Arc Back = North South

Deny by Forward

L1 + Arc Back = Scarf

Deny by Forward

Side Control Bottom

Arc Forward = Pass to Half Guard. Looks like Get Up. Arc Back without L1 does the same.

Denied by Back.

L1 + Arc Back = Sweep to Side Control.

Deny by Forward

Mount Top

Arc Left or Right, according to side = Side Control

Deny according to side... dunno if possible, though.

Mount Bottom

Arc Left or Right, according to side = Back Mount

Deny according to side... also dunno if possible.

L1 + Left or Right, according to side = Pass to Half Guard. The side is easy to read.

Deny according to side.

North South Top

Arc Left or Right, according to side = Pass to Side Control

Deny according to side

North South Bottom

Arc Left or Right, according to side = Pass to Sprawl

Deny according to side

L1 + Left or Right, still not sure if according to side or any = Sweep to North South

Denied by... I have the impression that Back always denies it, but it could be sided. If you have 2 controllers, please test it and post it here. It seems you have to deny according to the side. However, you must input the opposite side, which is an exception in the system. And reading the side is quite difficult, too.

Scarf Top

Now this is very tricky. When it comes to these positions, left and right and back and forward didn't work for me. Though, back and forward could work for you, perhaps. My suggestion is that you focus on the side you used to get to the position. This will be the same side, while the other side will be the other side.

Arc to Same Side = North South. Arc to Other Side, without L1 seems to do the same.

Denied by... I don't really know. When (if) I manage to think in terms of back and forward for the scarf and crucifix, I'll tell ya. Right now you could be a good lad and help me test it. Making the AI put me in this position is kinda hard. My guess is Back.

L1 + Arc to Other Side = Crucifix. Seems to be special, cause I don't think Gus has it.

Also don't know how to deny this one. My guess is Forward.

Scarf Bottom

Arc one of the ways, dunno which = Sweep to Side Control, using a leg to hook the leg. Leg is the tell.

Deny by Same Side.

Arc one of the ways, dunno which = Sweep to Side Control, using the hands to push away. Discreet start up. Looks like Get Up.

Deny by the Other Side. I suggest you have this direction as the default denial and change it if you spot the tell of the other sweep, the leg thingy to hook the head. Scarf Top is a hard position to maintain.

Crucifix Top

I haven't check if there are transitions available. When you go for it you usually wanna keep it, huh...

Crucifix Bottom

Arc one of the ways, dunno which = Sweep to Side Control, with discreet start up. Looks like Get Up.

Deny by Same Side (I think :? ... the important thing is having a side reference and learning the tell :p )

Arc one of the ways, dunno which = Sweep Sprawl, starts with rasing one shoulder, lying sideways, basically. Big tell.

Deny by Other Side (If I remember well) I suggest you have Same as default, then look for the tell of the shoulder and switch to Other, if it happens.

Sprawl Top

Let's see if a summary will work. Please tell me if it doesn't.

Sided passes to Back Side Control (Turtle)

Sprawl Bottom

Sided passes to Half Guard Bottom.

Turtle Top

I think I saw only one pass, which was to mount. But I haven't test it nearly enough. AI...

Turtle Bottom

I know there is one pass to Full Guard Bottom. Dunno if there is more or how to deny. There is one to Side Control Bottom.

Mount Top

Sided Passes to Turtle. Dunno if they are deniable, though.

Mount Bottom

Sided Passes to Mount. Dunno if Deniable.

L1 + Arc = Passing to Half Guard Bottom. I think I saw this move listed in a video or something. But Demo Fighters don't seem to have it.

Back Mount Top

Side Passes to Turtle. Dunno if deniable.

Back Mount Bottom

Side Passes to Mount. Dunno if deniable.

L1 + Arc = Side passes to Half Guard. JBJ has it. Gus doesn't.

Denied according to side.

I guess we can talk about posturing, GnP and strategy later. My back is killing me. I hope it helps and please help us test the stuff, add to the guide and correct me wherever I'm mistaken. Peace out.

Quelle

Submissions
      :

MMA_Hulk schrieb:

TOP POSITIONS

SIDE CONTROL @Fate
      RB 3-12 ON STICK REVERSE TRIANGLE

STAGE 1- NOTHING HAPPENS REMAIN IN SAME POSITION
      STAGE 2- U GET SWEPT TO SIDE CONTROL
      STAGE 3- U GET SWEPT TO SIDE CONTROL (OPP STRETCHES OUT LEGS)
      STAGE 4- U GET SWEPT TO MOUNT
      STAGE 5- SUB COMPLETED

RB 9-12 ON STICK KIMURA @Fate

STAGE 1- NOTHING REMAIN IN SAME POSITION
      STAGE 2- NOTHING REMAIN IN SAME POSITION
      STAGE 3- U GET SWEPT TO FULL GUARD
      STAGE 4- U GET SWEPT TO FULL GUARD
      STAGE 5- SUB COMPLETED

FULL MOUNT
      RB 3-12 ON STICK ARMBAR

STAGE 2- NOTHING REMAIN IN SAME POSITION
      STAGE 3- U GET SWEPT TO FULL GUARD
      STAGE 4- U GET SWEPT TO SIDE CONTROL
      STAGE 5- SUB COMPLETED

RB 9-12 ON STICK GOGOPLATA

STAGE 2- U GET SWEPT TO FULL GUARD
      STAGE 3- U GET SWEPT TO NORTH SOUTH
      STAGE 4- SUB COMPLETED

RB 12-3-12 TRIANGLE ARMBAR @MMA_Hulk

STAGE 2- NOTHING HAPPENS REMAIN IN SAME POSITION
      STAGE 3- ESCAPE TO STAND UP (BOTTOM)
      STAGE 4- ESCAPE TO BACK SIDE MOUNT (BOTTOM)
      STAGE 5- SUB COMPLETED

HALF GUARD
      RB 9-12 ON STICK HEAD AND ARM CHOKE

STAGE 2- GAIN SIDE CONTROL
      STAGE 3- U REMAIN IN SIDE CONTROL
      STAGE 4- SUB COMPLETED

SPRAWL TOP
      RB 9-12 ON STICK ANACONDA CHOKE

STAGE 1- REMAIN ON TOP POSITION
      STAGE 2- REMAIN ON TOP POSITION
      STAGE 3- U GET SWEPT TO SIDE CONTROL
      STAGE 4- U GET SWEPT TO SIDE CONTROL
      STAGE 5- SUB COMPLETED

RB 3-12 ON STICK PERUVIAN NECK TIE

STAGE 1- REMAIN ON TOP POSITION
      STAGE 2- REMAIN ON TOP POSITION
      STAGE 3- U GET SWEPT TO SIDE CONTROL
      STAGE 4- SUB COMPLETE

CRUCIFIX @MMA_Hulk
      RB 9-12 ON STICK ARMBAR

STAGE 2- REVERSED TO SIDE CONTROL (BOTTOM)
      STAGE 3- REVERSED TO BACK SIDE MOUNT (BOTTOM)
      STAGE 4- SUB COMPLETED

STACKED GUARD (STANDING ON TOP)
      RB 3-12 ON STICK HEEL HOOK @MMA_Hulk

STAGE 1- KICKED OFF BACK TO STANDING (NOT IN GUARD)
      STAGE 2- KICKED OFF BACK TO BOTH STANDING
      STAGE 3- ESCAPE TO SIDE CONTROL (BOTTOM)
      STAGE 4- ESCAPE TO FULL MOUNT (BOTTOM)
      STAGE 5- ESCAPE TO STANDING (ON BOTTOM)
      STAGE 6- SUB COMPLETED

RB 9-12 ON STICK KNEEBAR @MMA_Hulk

STAGE 1- KICKED OFF BACK TO STANDING (NOT IN GUARD)
      STAGE 2- KICKED OFF BACK TO STANDING (NOT IN GUARD)
      STAGE 3- ESCAPE INTO SIDE CONTROL (BOTTOM)
      STAGE 4- ESCAPE INTO FULL MOUNT (BOTTOM)
      STAGE 5- SUB COMPLETED

BOTTOM POSITIONS

HALF GUARD BOTTOM
      RB 3-12 ON STICK KIMURA

STAGE 1- NOTHING OPP REMAINS IN HALF GUARD
      STAGE 2- NOTHING OPP REMAINS IN HALF GUARD
      STAGE 3- OPP GAINS SIDE CONTROL
      STAGE 4- OPP GAINS FULL MOUNT
      STAGE 5- SUB COMPLETED

SIDE CONTROL BOTTOM
      RB ON STICK 9-12 D'ARCE CHOKE

STAGE 1- OPP REMAINS IN SIDE CONTROL
      STAGE 2 - OPP REMAINS IN SIDE CONTROL
      STAGE 3- OPP REMAINS IN SIDE CONTROL WITH LEGS BASED OUT
      STAGE 4- OPP REMAINS IN SIDE CONTROL WITH LEGS BASED OUT
      STAGE 5- SUB COMPLETE

FULL GUARD BOTTOM
      RB 3-12 ON STICK GUILLOTINE

STAGE 1- U REMAIN IN FULL GUARD
      STAGE 2- U REMAIN IN FULL GUARD
      STAGE 3- OPP ADVANCES TO HALF GUARD POSTURED UP
      STAGE 4- SUB COMPLETE

RB 9-12 ON STICK ARMBAR

STAGE 1- U REMAIN IN FULL GUARD
      STAGE 2- U REMAIN IN FULL GUARD
      STAGE 3- U REMAIN IN FULL GUARD
      STAGE 4- U REMAIN IN FULL GUARD
      STAGE 5- SUB COMPLETE

BACK MOUNT @MMA_Hulk
      RB 9-12 ON STICK ARM BAR

STAGE 2- U GET REVERSED TO FULL GUARD (BOTTOM)
      STAGE 3- REVERSED TO BACK SIDE MOUNT (BOTTOM)
      STAGE 4- REVERSED TO FULL MOUNT (BOTTOM)
      STAGE 5- SUB COMPLETED

RB 3-12 ON STICK REAR NAKED CHOKE @MMA_Hulk

STAGE 2- U GET REVERSED TO FULL GUARD (BOTTOM)
      STAGE 3- REVERED TO FULL MOUNT (BOTTOM)
      STAGE 4- SUB COMPLETED

BACK SIDE MOUNT (BOTTOM) @MMA_Hulk
      RB 9-12 ON STICK KNEEBAR

STAGE 2 - NOTHING HAPPENS REMAIN IN SAME POSITION
      STAGE 3- ESCAPE TO SIDE CONTROL (BOTTOM)
      STAGE 4- ESCAPE INTO STAND UP (BOTTOM)
      STAGE 5- REVERSE INTO FULL MOUNT (BOTTOM)
      STAGE 6- SUB COMPLETED

Quelle

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von DerHerbman ()

• DerHerbman schrieb:

Hier hat ZombieRommel ein sehr schönes Tutorial zum standup geschrieben:

Quelle

Hier mal meine Übersetzung. (da ich mich gerade erst mit dem Thema UFC zu beschäftigen beginne, bitte ich um Nachsicht bei eventuell (falsch) übersetzten Aktionen, etc..)

Auf die Anfrage des Nutzers "bcelts" hin, der mich aus den "Undisputed" Foren kennt, habe ich beschlossen einen Strategie-Leitfaden für Leute zu schreiben, die sich mit den komplexeren Bereichen der Demo auseinandersetzen bzw. sich damit auf die Vollversion vorbereiten wollen.
      Ich denke, dass sich viele der Probleme der Nutzer in Luft auflösen, sobald sie die Mechanik des Spiels besser verstehen.
      Alles was ich hier schreibe, basiert auf unzähligen Spielstunden "Spieler gegen Spieler" mit einem Freund.
      Ohne weitere Umschweife geht es nun mit Teil 1, dem "STANDUP" los:

Zunächst ist es wichtig zu wissen, dass das Erzielen von Treffern in EA´s UFC - wie auch in den Fight-Night-Spielen - auf "dynamischer Physik" begründet ist.
      Dies bedeutet, dass jeder Schlag, der an einer bestimmten Stelle landet, eben dort landet, weil hundete, wenn nicht tausende, von Code Parametern dies so berechnet haben (ungleich zu den alten THQ-Spielen oder EA´s MMA).
      Wenn du also bestimmte Aktionen in´s Ziel bringen möchtest, dann musst du sie auch entsprechend vorbereiten.
      Man muss gewisse Abstände einhalten. Und die Bewegung (des Charakters) wirkt sich auf die Intensität des Treffers aus. Das bedeutet, dass der aufsehenerregende KO von Bisping durch Dan Henderson, bis zu einem bestimmten Grad, reproduziert werden kann.

Hier habe ich ein paar Tipps:
      - Haltet euren Stamina-Wert immer über dem des Gegners (wenn überhaupt möglich)
      - Ein hoher Stamina-Wert wirkt sich (positiv) auf die Bewegungsgeschwindigkeit, die Schlaggeschwindigkeit und die Kraft, die hinter euren Angriffen steckt, aus
      - Ein niedriger Stamina-Wert macht euch schwach, langsam und birgt eine höhere Gefahr, dass ihr ausgenockt werdet. Wer sich (zu sehr) verausgabt, der stirbt
      - Ein erfolgreicher Konter nach einer Abwehr ist deutlich effektiver, als normale Schläge/Treffer
      - Nach einem erfolgreichen Gegenangriff sollte man sofort nachsetzen und den "Stun" des Gegners ausnutzen. Auf einen "Hook Konter" sollten Jabs und Geraden folgen, da sie sehr schnell ausgeführt werden können
      - Tritte gegen das (gegnerische) Bein sind hervorragend geeignet, um den Gegner aus dem Rhythmus zu bringen... und diesen nachfolgend selbst zu diktieren
      - Sobald du merkst, dass du in einem "Abwehr/Konter-Krieg" feststeckst, mache eine Bewegung zurück (vom Gegner weg) wenn der Abwehr-Konter des Gegners kommt.
      - Es ist möglich "dashes" mit "sways" zu verketten. I like to chain the forward dash into a back sway to bait out strikes and mix my opponent up. A lateral dash to the left chained into a right sway is also a favorite. (Sorry, da hakt es. Geht aber im Wesentlichen wohl darum, die unterschiedlichen Schläge/Schwünge? zu Kettenangriffen zu verbinden -wie gesagt, kenne die ganzen Fachbegriffe nicht)
      - Bei solchen Kombo-Angriffen drückt man hintereinander z.B. die Tasten für "JAB, JAB, DASH". Daraufhin wird diese Sequenz dann vom Spieler-Charakter ausgeführt.
      - Begib dich in den 2-Spieler-Modus und bringe in schneller Abfolge mehrere ungeblockte Schäge in´s Ziel. Und dann schau dir an, wie schnell dein Gegner angeschlagen ist, oder KO geht. Kombos sind der Killer. Gegen einen erfahrenen Gegner mag es aufgrund der vielen defensiven Möglichkeiten schwer sein, sie an zu bringen, aber WENN sie dann treffen, zeigen sie eine zerstörerische Wirkung.
      - Unterschätze Jabs und Geraden nicht. Sie sind in vielerlei Hinsicht nützlich. Sie kosten wenig Stamina, sind also gut geeignet, um Druck aufzubauen. Mit den Jabs nach vorne kannst du die Distanz zu ausweichenden Gegnern veringern. Du kannst damit die Haltung des Gegners stören und so heftigere Schläge durchbringen. Sie stellen eine großartige Möglichkeit - im Stun-Zeitfenster nach "Power Shots" und Konterattacken - dar, weil mit ihnen Killer-Kombos machbar sind.
      - "Forward dashes" sind ebenso gut geeignet, um Gegner zu jagen, die versuchen, auszuweichen.
      - Wann immer es dir gelingt, deinen Gegner gegen den Käfigrand taumeln zu lassen, nutze sofort den "off-the-Cage"-Kneestoß um ihn fertig zu machen (Finish-Him steht im Original. Vermutlich eine Aktion, die den Kampf auf jeden Fall beendet? Ansonsten ist die Anlehnung an Mortal Kombat vom Verfasser unglückglich gewählt.)
      - Wenn du das Gefühl hast, dass dich dein Gegner sowohl am Körper wie auch am Kopf ordentlich mit Angriffen eindeckt, greife nicht zu schnell zur "Parry"-Taktik für den Körperbereich, denn dies macht die verwundbar für harte Kopftreffer. Nutze besser RT für den normalen Block
      Es ist ein verdammt guter Block, der dich, hohe Stamina-Anzeige, vorausgesetzt, im Grunde vor jeglichem Schaden schützt.
      - Wenn du angeschlagen bist, bleib beim Blocken. Es sei denn, es kommt ein Kopftreffer auf dich zu. Nach dem Blocken tippe den "Punch"-Knopf an, während du blockst, um einen Konter zu bringen.
      - Befindest du dich in einer TKO-Position auf der Matte, dann stimme deine Block-Aktionen genau mit den Schlägen des Gegners ab, da du bei dauerhaft gedrückter Block-Taste immer weniger Effekt erzielst.
      ... danach drücke LS um auf zu stehen. Selbst wenn dein Gegner dies verhindert, hast du Zeit für deine "Kopf-Erholung" gewonnen, was das Ziel ist.
      - Abwechselnde Schläge sind grundsätzlich wesentlich schneller als das ständige Wiederholen der gleichen Aktion. Zwei Jabs hintereinander sind gut, aber das Spammen eines Hakens mit der Führungshand bringt deutlich weniger als das Abwechseln von links und rechts.
      - Vergiss´ die Elbogen-Attacken von John "Bones" Jones nicht. Er hat vier davon im Stand. Und zwar sowohl LB- wie auch LB/Back-Varianten. Sie sind zerstörerisch. Versuche sie nach Konter-Attacken oder "sways/lunges" anzubringen.
      - Versucht dich dein Gegner ständig nur mit Takedowns und Clinches zu bearbeiten? Kein Problem. Berechenbare Gegner sind totes Fleisch. Schlage kontinuierlich nur mit Jabs und Geraden zu und du wirst jedes Mal die Oberhand haben.
      - Wenn es um das Verhindern von Takedowns geht, spielen mehrere Faktoren eine Rolle:
      1. Wie schnell bist du am Stick ;) ? Je schneller deine Reaktionen sind, desto besser. Pro-Tipp: Halte RT+ST gedrückt... anstatt sie nur anzutippen.
      2. Wie hoch ist deine TDD-Wertung? 3. Wie hoch ist die TD-Wertung deines Gegners? 4. Wie hoch ist deine Stamina-Wertung? 5. Wie hoch ist die deines Gegners?
      Idealerweise bist du ein Gott am Stick und deine Stamina-Wertung ist genauso hoch oder höher als die deines Gegners. Beachte, dass es Jones im Vergleich zu Gustafsson aufgrund der unterschiedlichen TD-Wertung etwas einfacher hat. Das heißt aber nicht, dass du die A...karte gezogen hast, wenn du als Gus spielst - sei einfach schnell und spamme deine Ausdauer nie leer, solange du auf den Beinen bist.

Verbesserungsvorschläge oder Richtigstellungen, was die Bezeichungen der Aktionen angeht, gerne an mich.
    • Werde ich bei Gelegenheit formatieren!

Wichtig:
      Werdet ihr im Clinch gegen den Käfig gedrückt könnt ihr nicht mehr mit L3 entkommen. Wenn euch jemand gegen den Käfig drückt kontert ein Knie oder Schlag, danach eine kleine Transition in Single Clinch, danach erstmal die wahrscheinlich erneute Transition in den full Clinch des Gegners blocken und dann direkt einen legsweep also Wurf ansetzen.
      Versucht ihr nur durch Transitionen heraus zu kommen braucht ihr 4. So sind es nur 2. Das wird erstmal die belibteste Taktik im ranken werden und es ist wichtig, dass man sich dagegen zu wehren weiß.
    • Kann mir einer erklären auf welchen Berechnungen die Transitions funktionieren. Manchmal setze ich an, oder mache den viertel Kreis am RS. Jedoch passiert gar nichts! Habe nun ca. 13 online Fights gemacht und 3 verloren, bei denen der Gegner einfach durch mich drübergelaufen ist mit den Transitions, ohne das ich eine vollführen konnte oder blocken konnte. Kann doch nicht der Lag sein oder?
    • Koka Koala schrieb:

Weiß zufällig jemand, ob es eine Möglichkeit gibt, Whipping-Knees abzuwehren? Bzw. eine Möglichkeit, schon den "Whip" an sich zu verhindern?

Danke und Gruß, Koala

Ok, der whip ist speziell, da er deinen block resettet.! Also du hältst block, der Gegner whipt wenn du jetzt immer noch block hältst bewirkt der gar nichts.
      Lösung: nach jedem whip kurz block loslassen und schnell erneut blocken oder Countern.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von DerHerbman ()